Sony Xperia Z1

Sony Xperia Z1

• TSL1980

I just changed my battery.My Z1 still run very well.

Rooted mine and also has twrp and Android 10 based lineage OS 17.1 on it, runs so good now like it used to on android 4, will used it as an MP3 though now

• Bontot

Ara, 03 Oct 2019Hello what should I do The phone does not turn on anymore ... moreThe problem is on the battery, must be replace with a new original battery

• skerpanistis

Anonymous, 31 Oct 2019Sony Z1 xperia which is the last android updateandroid lolipop 5.1

Sony Z1 xperia which is the last android update

Gordy, 29 Dec 2018My phone only rings 3 times before cutting off. I've been t... moreJio sim works or not

• skerpanistis

Ara, 03 Oct 2019Hello what should I do The phone does not turn on anymore ... moreRed led notification must be always on, not blinking. Maybe micro usb is broken, so try to get a magnetic cable like this
" https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81UcldenTFL._SX679_.jpg "
to minimize the repair costs.

• Ara

Hello what should I do
The phone does not turn on anymore
When plugged in electricity, the red light for charging notif only blinks on and off
What might be the problem?

• suresh

support jio or not

i am using this 5 years without any problem, can hard use

• YEEEEET

inter, 24 Oct 2018It served me so well for more than 5 years. Well, more lik... moreJust change the battery .

• YEEEEET

Vicky, 08 Nov 2018I was facing the same issue, went in the Apps section and c... moreEven I had the same problem with me.I went to the service center and they told m to change the battery of it.After changing the battery it was good.

I jave upgraded to j7 2016, a5 2017.. and i am always finding myself to miss this phone, finally i have decided to hunt for a xperia z2 , improved version of my old beloved z1 with ips display and 3 gb ram, the only 2 points where the z1 lacked.

I am very happu with z2, good battery life and very fast snapdragon 801. Pubg and other games run much faster than on the samsungs 7870 slow chipset

• Gordy

My phone only rings 3 times before cutting off. I've been through all the specs but can't seem to extend the number of rings. If I leave it in another room people have rung off by the time I pick up the phone. Any clues?

• Saqr

xXENDER FREAKXx, 28 Apr 2018It is great, by 2013 standards of course. I still have my X... moreV good phone
But screen very sensitive its easily broken

• Robert

Dawned Z1, 07 Oct 2018Just put the 2013 Z1 to rest after 5 years of service. The ... moreiOS is for Apple and NOT Android. How could you possible get that wrong?

• Nayr

Phone's good up until now
Heats up well, but not as hot as Z3+&Z5
I've owned all 3 of them, and my conclusion is the older Z series heats up less than the latest Z series
Though would recommend the latest XZ series more for longer hardware age&more software update

• Vicky

inter, 24 Oct 2018It served me so well for more than 5 years. Well, more lik... moreI was facing the same issue, went in the Apps section and cleared cache for each app and force closed each of them. Phone became surprisingly fast.

• inter

It served me so well for more than 5 years. Well, more like 4 years, the 5th year was painful. It has given up the ghost, keeps shutting itself down and rebooting, basically nothing works anymore. Any suggestions how to keep pit on long enough to pull the info off it?

• Dawned Z1

Just put the 2013 Z1 to rest after 5 years of service. The HW was excellent and survived numerous long wintertrips when it was frozen to -20 to -27 deg C ant thawed on my chest in the sleepingbag in a tent, or on the table in a shack with woodstove - which means rapid heating from -10/-15deg C to + 25/+30 deg C. No trouble whatsoever with battery or moist/condensation.

The negative side of the Z1 was:
1: Crapware from Sony and
2: Early abandonment by Sony wrt software and software updates (iPhone released in 2013 just received iOS 12 and is supported until fall 2019. At least).