Sony Xperia Z1

Sony Xperia Z1

• LuciTm

I own xperia Z,and when y got it y seed myself "thats it" but sony continues to surprise me.
Sony with z line and i1 gets to the next level,upper then galaxy cheap plastic.
HTC one league and Iphone 5.

• victor

SONY, with such sensor and such resolution, couldn't you come up with xenon flash?

All I need is higher internal storage,32GB is enough, camera with a xenon flash and better lens...

Mobilemaster, 16 Jul 2013This phone needs optical zoom, and a 32/64 GB of internal s... moregalaxy s4 zoom is not a phone

• Kiron

Awesome sala.

Really 1
if all specs are true

Anonymous, 16 Jul 2013I'm buyin this 1!! definately! :DHi 5 , I will upgrade my xperia z to this one . Next year probably.

SONY I AM DISAPPOINT!!!

?!?!?!

Why SONY, WHY?!?!?!

1/2.3" you'd better have a very good reason why you put a smaller sensor than the 12MP Nokia N8 that was from 2010. It is too early to throw in the towel, SONY.

• Gavi

I want this phone small dimension like this 125.5 × 69×9 & removable battery

It looks like Optimus 4x! It's nice, but...

The Display is Triluminos with X-Reality Engine (Enhanced Bravia Engine 2) as use in Xperia Z Ultra

nothing new!

Wth is up with that sensor size? I'm sure it'll be bigger than 1/2.3, at least I wish it is.

1/2.3 is not acceptable at all.

I'm buyin this 1!! definately! :D

• saumitra

its being nice time to launch high end phones one after the other.
good strategy by sony.
we are going to see a new benchmarking champion because samsung and lg can't bring the quality (this is said by someone who has used samsung and lg before)

Hate that huge bezels

This phone needs optical zoom, and a 32/64 GB of internal storage, and the Galaxy S4 Zoom is killed.

• Dzon

Camera phone and future flagship without XENON FLASH ????????????? is this a some kind of joke or what ????????!?

• Honami

I'ts not okay for this model, in much rumored, sony xperia i1 honami, have a be like this:
IP57 certified but everyone wait IP58 certified
finaly this a bullshit smartphone

• Mr. Brightside

gotta have this phone!!!! yeah boy