Sony Xperia Z2

Sony Xperia Z2

Updated my phone to 5.1 and experiencing no issues at all...

thegere, 20 Aug 2015it seems you are yet to understand smartphones. I sympathise with you hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah this made my day

• Biswajit

very good phone

• AnonD-431954

Draj33, 21 Aug 2015Yaa dont upgrade to 5.1.1. Itz very laggy since then.. Kitaka... moreu tried factory reset on ur device?

• saifu

Very slow charging 3 hours in full charged

• jazz

AnonD-45126, 21 Aug 2015I repair phones and only what I can suggest you are two options:... moreHey friend,on my Z2's metal chassis is full of scratchs or also it broke from 2 sides what can I do for it,any suggestion for helping me

• aman

AnonD-45126, 21 Aug 2015I repair phones and only what I can suggest you are two options:... moreBut I want to know that u put your Z2 into water,it still waterproof or not after replacing rear glass because am hear that if you open up your device or replace display or rear glass then your phone became no waterproof

aman , 21 Aug 2015Hey guys, I am using this smartphone from last 10 months,it is g... moreI repair phones and only what I can suggest you are two options:
1. Give the phone to your local repair shop and they will replace the part for around 50 to 80EUR
2. Replace it yourself. I recommend a used Sony OEM back cover or a good generic one for around 10 to 15EUR + a very good adhesive (I am using extremly strong 3M VHB model 4920, thickness ~0.4mm) around 10EUR for genuine 3M 100mmx100mm adhesive film.

yulu, 21 Aug 2015I bought this device thinking about playing modern combat 5 on i... moreIt seems like a game update bug. You have to options, wait for a new game update or unistall this version of the game and install a previous version of the game. You can find previous versions on internet just google it.

• aman

Hey guys, I am using this smartphone from last 10 months,it is great,but it's rear glass was cracked but my phone is on warranty,what I can do for change it,can I go to service centre or from local shops in gurdaspur,punjab.help me guys especially those who have changes Z2's rear glass.thanks u

• kaz

AnonD-431954, 21 Aug 2015Hi Guys,i am going to buy Z2 in a couple of days..but one of fri... moremy experience no lag after the update.
heating is experienced after playing heavy games for a long time which is obviously expected other than that works flawlessly

• Draj33

AnonD-431954, 21 Aug 2015Hi Guys,i am going to buy Z2 in a couple of days..but one of fri... moreYaa dont upgrade to 5.1.1.
Itz very laggy since then.. Kitakats better.
Lollipop update drains battery.

• WOLFMW

Don't know about others but Xperia Z2 got lollipop update way back in March and it just gets better with it.I have a little issue with heating but I do give it a cold bath if it heats up! :-)

• aman

Hey guys I have Z2 from last 10 months it is very great device,but it's back glass was cracked,my phone is on warranty what I can do for change it,can I go service centre or from local shops in gurdaspur,punjab or also what is the price for real back glass panel,help me guys especially those who have changes Z2's back glass

• merit

z2 or z3 ?

• Helpme

I bought this device thinking about playing modern combat 5 on it because on the iPhone 5s I had the screen was too small though it worked just perfect. now that I got this device evertytime I'm playing it, after 15 minutes or so It crashes and says. unfortunately it has stopped or something like that in which It got me so worried cuz that was the only reason I bought that phone for. Please help Me PLEASE HELP ME. What can I do?

• yulu

I bought this device thinking about playing modern combat 5 on it because on the iPhone 5s I had the screen was too small though it worked just perfect. now that I got this device evertytime I'm playing it, after 15 minutes or so It crashes and says. unfortunately it has stopped or something like that in which It got me so damn worried cuz that was the only reason I bought that phone for. Please help Me PLEASE HELP ME. What can I do?

• AnonD-431954

Hi Guys,i am going to buy Z2 in a couple of days..but one of friend says..Z2 lags after upgrading it to 5.1.1,is true? And does this phone heats up often? Please Help! Thanku! :)

• Daniyal

Hi Guys,i am going yo buy this phone in a day or two but one my friend says..Z2 LAGS after upgrading it to 5.1.1,is it true? And Does this phones heats up ofter? Dont wanna waste my money..so guys please help! Thankyou! :)