Sony Xperia Z2

Sony Xperia Z2

• xperia2

hi I"m interesting this phone, which colour beautiful black or white?

this phone wieght is heavy as a rock

• Mayo

No software update?

• mang tomas

week already, still no update happening

vikkygame, 24 Mar 2015what is "bootloader"Yeah it loads boats hehe

Alex, 23 Mar 2015Hy , i just unlocked my bootloader on my xpera z2 , and i get ac... morewhat is "bootloader"

AnonD-262250, 24 Mar 2015Planning to buy Xperia... Z2 or Z3? Any advice pls...If you have more money then go for Z3..

AnonD-368924, 23 Mar 2015Guys trust me on this don't ever use battery saving or clean up ... moreyes you are right.. 100%..

AnonD-368924, 23 Mar 2015Guys trust me on this don't ever use battery saving or clean up ... moreIs this true? Really? Can you prove it?

• mang tomas

Two weeks, still not receiving a update. When it will be?

• latetech

I have Z2 but suddenly the network coverage went down (bad quality) can be solved by upgrade????

From last two month use Over all good performance.
Battery life: good. More than a day in nomal use
Camera: camera is good but camera app is below average in terms of user friendly. Camera drinking battery than any other smartphone
Call quality: below average
Screan and touchwiz: good

Planning to buy Xperia...

Z2 or Z3? Any advice pls...

• noor

xperia2, 23 Mar 2015hey guys is it true 60%charging in 30min? how long battery life? not really in fact

Hi guys can we continue to ask same repetitive questions??? Not!!!

• xperia2

hey guys is it true 60%charging in 30min? how long battery life?

Guys trust me on this don't ever use battery saving or clean up apps on any device. The phone has it's own Stamina mode, ultra stamina mode and two other battery saving features and you can just go to Setting-apps and click on clear cache and data to clean it. Trust me guys those apps ruin your phones.

AnonD-224596, 23 Mar 2015How to downgrade to 4.4.2 pls? Don't try to downgrade it will mess up your phone. Wait for the Anroid 5.0.2 to come out in your country.

AnonD-224596, 23 Mar 2015I m using greenify to put my apps on hibernation But i m getti... moredude 8 hours? I get 4h 30m when I'm playing games, browsing and playing online games with sometimes Wi-Fi and sometimes 4G LTE mobile data. Don't complain thats an awesome phone and a battery life.