Sony Xperia Z2

Sony Xperia Z2

• Mani0910

friends what do you think about app memory.
can it be moved to sd card.
is that 8 or 9 gb enough?
I wanna use lots of apps so any1 suggest me.

• ganesh

Is this mobile support 4g networks?

valdes0706, 12 Jan 2015Can I always have Stamina mode switched on when using the phone ... moreyes! android os will run hard and no! dont turn if on all the time or always bcoz my z2 even w/out stamina mode turn on, with moderate usage i get 1day and 19hrs with 26% juiced left.

• XperiAddict

Hey guys! I just want to ask, why is that when you upload a picture in facebook the picture itself get compressed? or it's not showing the actual resolution took in our xperia? does this thing do in other phone too? thanks for the response

• XperiAddict

Anonymous, 09 Jan 2015z3 has faster CPU. ( a bit more powerful version of s801.) bette... moreHi my friend, do you know the price range of Z4? I'm planning to buy Z2 or Z3. "I just don't get it when you say don't waste the money for z3 if you can afford z4. Buy z2 or z4." Thanks for the response my friend

• Akayasha

Hey guys i really want an advice about this phone , should i go for it and buy it , is it a good phone ???

• Haresh

Good phone with an excellent camera

• AAAA

Can anyone please tell me if the phone gets overheated even with 1080 p recording? and if not then how many minutes of Full HD video cans safely be shot with z2. Thanks in advance!

valdes0706, 12 Jan 2015Can I always have Stamina mode switched on when using the phone ... moreLet me Open and Read Sony Z2 manual and confirm if I'm a Real Z2 owner!

• valdes0706

Can I always have Stamina mode switched on when using the phone in order to save the battery? This wouldn't hurt the OS, right?

3weeks old z2 my charger just stop working! now i used my gf samsung s5 charger.

Anyone with Xperia Z2 having voice distortion on call when phoning someone?

When my husband rings me when outdoors the phone call is badly distorted.

When he rings me inside a building with a good signal there is normally no problem.

We are going to test the phone using a bluetooth headset to see if its a faul in the microphone and if so will take back to where it was purchased from.

All help greatfuly received.

Thank you.

Amazing phone with premium look. Camera is so nice with many more features but it is getting hot after few minutes. processing power is great with gaming and multi functional works. Battery life is just enough for one day use(24h) with day to day calling, few games, web browsing and using camera. I recommend that if you are willing to buy this phone, please but a charging dock or magnetic charging cable. It will protect the charging flip cover for good water resistance.

I am using this phone and it is excellent device according to its price as well.
Great Battery life.
Excellent camera.
No lagging occurred yet. Very smooth and fast.
According to its appearance it is the most premium looking device I ever used.
Overall its a Beast!!

• sam

Hello does anyone knows when we will get the lollipop 5.0.1 android update on my z2? Thx guys

AnonD-163390, 11 Jan 2015When the phone is not in use,So many apps r running in backgroun... moreUse Stamina Mode. It kills the background apps when not in use.

• sam

wow amazing 4n..dnt hear to liares..buy thiz 4n.i spent lot of money to thiz..nvr mind.its totally woth to that..great btry life im using it on 3 days..superb camera my frndzz..and i wnt to say this the world sexiest 4n i hve evr seen

AnonD-163390, 11 Jan 2015When the phone is not in use,So many apps r running in backgroun... moreLet me Read Sony Z2 owners manual and read info!!!
Do have copy

When the phone is not in use,So many apps r running in background, using ram up to 50% and wasting battery. Is It normal? Or is there any way to close them. Please help me frnds...

When the phone is not in use,So many apps r running in background, using ram up to 50% and wasting battery. Is I'm normal? Or is there any way to close them. Please help me funds...