Sony Xperia Z2

Sony Xperia Z2

Can somebody tell me is it possible to back from android 6 to android 5 ar 4 and keep all apps and all data?

Fujin, 26 Jun 2016the latest update is annoying ....anything in the phone needs Pe... morescreen overlay comes up when your running a screen filter app.

• Fujin

the latest update is annoying ....anything in the phone needs Permission ...and the screen overlay thing makes me very angry ....can anyone helps me How does it work (screen overlay ).

• ken

I've had MM for 3 weeks so far everthing is good. I don't even remember stamina mode coz in my opinion battery life is similar. just wish there was ultra stamina mode. Performance is fluid. app permission is good but can get annoying at times. other than that the update is awesome.
those having issues I don't know why or maybe they're just trolling.
NB: After updating to MM do a factory reset clean the phone clean and start over. after all data can always be recovered. Don't forget to backup your data.

mace, 24 Jun 2016how did u reinstall?hy i rolled back to 5.1.1 and now working great!
better battery
better wifi signal
better camera , no more crash like in 6.0etc
here is the tutorial, it.s easy to do it! good luck:

before doing the downgrade please install drivers in flashtool! Install Flashtool drivers from the following location: C:\Flashtool\drivers Tick the #Flashmode Drivers# and # Fastboot Drivers# to install.

here is another tutorial: http://www.xperiablog.net/2016...ifirm-guide/ good luck!

After the 6.0.1 update, the multi tasking is dead! Every application is restarting every time when use. How to fix that? Thanks

• mace

n0-way, 12 Jun 2016Yes! 6.0.1 is the problem. I just reinstalled 5.1.1 because of t... morehow did u reinstall?

• Albelba

I have had z2 for 1 year never had problems marshmallow deacreased a little battery life but no big problem.Never tested water resistance or proof becouse i was afraid warranty doesent cover but tested intense heat for hours of playing nothing happens.This is the best phone ever.

• Emir

There's nothing like Z2 battery! Believe me! In ultra stamina mode you can go up to a week with no charge! Magical!!

• Unknown

Udi_Z2, 19 Jun 2016After being fedup with waiting for this MM update I got the upda... moreHey... How is the battery life?

AnonD-540062, 21 Jun 2016Thank you alot bro I really like that device and..i wanted to g... moreYes its 2 days life battery
Don't worry

AnonD-183089, 21 Jun 2016No stamina mode in marshmallow but battery performance is the sameThank you alot bro
I really like that device and..i wanted to get some information about it...but there is a last thing..is the battery 2days life..i mean is it good??

AnonD-540062, 21 Jun 2016What about tha battery without STAMINA mode.No stamina mode in marshmallow but battery performance is the same

AnonD-183089, 20 Jun 2016for me I have no problems till now!What about tha battery without STAMINA mode.

AnonD-540062, 20 Jun 2016But what about the system in z2 Does the 6.0 make problems with... morefor me I have no problems till now!

AnonD-183089, 18 Jun 2016Both of them are the same in all specs...go for the design you p... moreBut what about the system in z2
Does the 6.0 make problems with the z2

AnonD-452908, 17 Jun 2016i have android lolipop 5.1.1 should i upgrade it to marshmallo ... moreno
lollipop's better

Udi_Z2, 19 Jun 2016After being fedup with waiting for this MM update I got the upda... moreYes. I've updated my Z3 to marshmallow today. Performance is just wow. Permissions control is good I think.

• Ajay

After updating to marshmallow the camera catches the flash light also.. So the pictures were cloudy and blurry with blueish color and WiFi connection was disconnecting automatically everytime.. Marshmallow update is totally waste. Guys suggest me some solutions please..

• Udi_Z2

After being fedup with waiting for this MM update I got the update 2 weeks ago.. Finally!! So far so happy with the update. Of course you don't have the stamina mode but hey its doesn't make any sense to the battery life of my z2.Its stays like same with the stamina mode before. Touch is way smoother than Lollipop. New camera UI also great. This app permission thing is annoying sometimes but its OK.Best thing is got my mother language Sinhala back with this update and huge thanks for sony for that. Overall performance is enhanced as I feel. Beast become more powerful now.. Enjoy!!

Z2 (D6503)