Sony Xperia Z2

Sony Xperia Z2

z2 is just simply awesome.no doubt.!!
when is xperia z3 releasing??? any updates

• giiii

how is the z2 guys i want but it or lumia 930 to buy i am cunfused plz sujest me guys

• night visit

One of friends that came back from abroad have this phone z2.so i had the opportunity to experience this z2 for 1 hour plus and i really love the phone,the ui is very smooth,the icons are very sharp,the camera is awesome very bright outside house,the audio player is not loud like sonyericsson LWW wt19i but very clear stereo sound.today i went to computer village in Lagos to confirm price before purchasing, but the price is too high.SONY have to open their own mobile phone shop worldwide,shops are selling it over price.

Anonymous, 05 Jun 2014Guys go for z2 over s5. U can't miss 400mah extra battery capaci... moreits better than s5 as it will be a treat to eyes

• Rohit

Sony Xperia Z2 is the best Android Smartphone and very smooth body and it's under my budget but Speaker is not good and fast to very hot

Anonymous, 05 Jun 2014The Z2 really does overheat especially 4k recording. I really th... moreI can't get over 8 minutes out of my 4k recording with a high class memory stick before it over heats which is fine by me, and my old HTC one and galaxy s4 heat up way more during games then this z2

[deleted post]Of course you're just all talk. You don't have any of the devices you mentioned.

• the man

Is xperia z2 have heating problem?

• Shantanu

This phone was launched in April with T-Mobile but due to Heating it was taken back, later for the very first time in mobiles they introduced the cooling pipes technology.Sony pioneered this cooling technology and I know they will only improve, it may heat the phone initially at 45-50 deg but it maintains for prolonged use.People complaining abt camera crashing, they really need to check the camera settings.

• Shantanu

Anonymous, 05 Jun 2014The Z2 really does overheat especially 4k recording. I really th... moreThe overheating in this phone is same as others, higher the mAh more is heating, however this H/S was initially sold with T-Mobile in April, due to the heating problems it was taken back and new cooling technology was introduced in mobiles for the very first time!!! seems like Sony has finally started pioneering instead of Motorola.Moto has broken many technological myths in the past but it is Sony now.Way to go Sony.

3 most important things for me that makes z2 the clear winner: 1. Battery life 2. Better water ip rating 3. Premium build and design (you get what you paid for) and comes with more RAM ... again guys it's quality over quantity!

Anonymous, 05 Jun 2014It will cook your hand if you play hi end games will note3, 5s and z25s (iPhone) or s5 (galaxy)?

Anonymous, 05 Jun 2014It will cook your hand if you play hi end games will note3, 5s and z2I personally do not have that issue with my Note, had it for half an year now and I don't think i've noticed my phone getting hot to the point where it hurts my hand during intense gaming..

Guys go for z2 over s5. U can't miss 400mah extra battery capacity n 1gb more RAM

• ashwani

it is very better devise......

• huuuuu

amazing !

Mohd Adil, 05 Jun 2014Guyzz Plz Plzz Plzz Help mee.... I want the best Phone Which is ... moreIt will cook your hand if you play hi end games will note3, 5s and z2

• Stone B

Ok points well taken notes of,will think about it and decide soon,bigg upps sony,,

• Q&A

Can anyone explain to me what is root?, how to root & i want to know all about it. please please.

Thanks in advance guys.

• Mohd Adil

Guyzz Plz Plzz Plzz Help mee.... I want the best Phone Which is good at camera and Great graphic for high Games. I m confused Between Note3,Samsung S5 and Z2