Sony Xperia Z2

Sony Xperia Z2

AnonD-398702, 22 Nov 2015I am huge Sony fan. I am planning to buy this phone. Just tell m... moreu and me are almost in the same boat.i had ZR and I recently shifted to Z2 and I must say it has a better battery backup then ZR. And I would say u would love this upgrade to Z2. The things u are using are almost the same things that i used Z2 for and i charge ot

Tenson, 16 Nov 2015Lg g2 or z2....appreciate a responseZ2 bro

I am huge Sony fan. I am planning to buy this phone. Just tell me that, how much Screen ON Time you get in a one single charge? for a daily average use. My main usage is 3G Internet, Whatsapp, Boom Beach and Music. Currently I have Sony Xperia ZR and it gives max 3 hrs of Screen on time. I heard that Z2 has great battery and gives almost 6 hrs of screen on time. Please Share ur battery experience friends. Thank You.

• chill

AnonD-467770, 21 Nov 2015Operation System is up to date ..4.2 to 5.2.1 lolipop now planed... moreThat's why it has the Camera Shutter Button at the lower side.

• shoeb

this phone has same features of z5 premium just camera pixels has increased and this phone doesnt heat even after playing games.

• Pj

Man this smartphone is really good,

Battery timing is not ideal but speed is awsome, anyone who wants to buy Xperia Z2 I suggest should go for D6503 model.

Although I strongly feel that Sony should have given the Magnetic Charging Cable as a standard with this set not as an optional.

AnonD-42316, 20 Nov 2015it wouldn't be available then!! might be Z5 will be available af... moreSony don't reduce so much price in their products like Samsung does. But yes you are right that Z5 will be available at quite cheaper price (might be the same price like Z3 and Z2 after two years).

Operation System is up to date ..4.2 to 5.2.1 lolipop now planed to 6.0 marshmallow ..wow!
damn it cannot snap a pic when underwater.. screen to sensitive with any liquids touch on the screen( bugging)

one of the best phone that i should say ... awsome work..
after 6 months of using all of sudden it got switched off... best word to express is that is it 'died'!!! A sudden death!!!! .. tried everything but it was useless... finally i took it to a private shop for repairing they told me that mother board was shorted!!! i dont know how it happened . it neither fell from my hand nor i put it in water(itz waterproof ). i dont know what to do with that....

chrisjo jose, 20 Nov 2015 as i will buy this phone after 2 years will there be any decrea... moreit wouldn't be available then!! might be Z5 will be available after 2 years at quite reduced price!!

• chrisjo jose

as i will buy this phone after 2 years will there be any decrease in price

• akvsam otaku

Does this phone heat quickly? How long you can watch anime (or videos) without heating?
What is the difference between this phone and the z3?

Currently I am using Sony M4 Aqua Dual and after 2-3 years I am thinking to buy this phone. Sony is the best mobile company.

• mahesh

there is no sinhala font working in sony devices. it is my bigest problem

• acerioz

JAZZ, 19 Nov 2015hey .... I just want to know should I go for LG G2 32GB or XPERI... morei think u better buy another device.. i had xperia z2. it suddenly off and when u try to switch on it only appear sony logo then off. i only use for a few month,, very sad..

• JAZZ

hey .... I just want to know should I go for LG G2 32GB or XPERIA Z2.....there is about 100usd diference between them so wich is good value for money g2 orXPERIA Z2 w.r.t display,battery,heatup,performance..... thk

• Monir

I used Z2 for 5 month, more than 50 time hang my phone, now everyday minimum 1time hang, how to do now

• TIM

Deepfreeze, 18 Nov 2015How ? Can you explain to meDude ,are u serious or joking ,inorder to get a fingerprint scanner u must have a button which has a biometric sensor in it ,ask questions but ask it reasonably ..LOL

AnonD-466026, 16 Nov 2015Which is better ? Xperia Z2, mi 4c, s5, lg g3Mi 4c is good in specs , almost same as g4, but really xioami is a cheap brand, better z2 , samsung s5 is good but samsung after one year becomes slow , lg g3 is good , if you are a gamer , z2 is overall better in all cases

Anonymous, 16 Nov 2015will my xperia z2 get a finger print scanner after updating to l... moreHow ? Can you explain to me