Sony Xperia Z2

Sony Xperia Z2

• sonu

it good to buy this phone

Mohamed, 09 Nov 2015Im used this phone,,, Super ... but you Purchase D6503 Not D6502... moreC6603 is the best version for z
C6903 is the best version for z1
D6503 is the best version for z2
D6603 is the best version for z3

• Mohamed

AnonD-464012, 08 Nov 2015Hi I want to buy this phone. how about speed in opening apps. do... moreIm used this phone,,, Super ... but you Purchase D6503 Not D6502... In india all shops ,include Online shops give only D6502.

• Eleazar

AnonD-464012, 08 Nov 2015Hi I want to buy this phone. how about speed in opening apps. do... moreIve been using Z2 for about 1 year I think
aaaaand NO ISSUES AT ALL!
I have zero lags
I have no heating problems
Im happy with this phone :) SUPER HAPPY!

TechAddict4, 07 Oct 2015I dont know how do I get here HAHAHA. I'm using my z2 about 1 mo... moreHi I want to buy this phone. how about speed in opening apps. does it hang at all?
how about battery life in gaming and browsing? and does heating problem bother you?

I heard both good and bad rumors about this phone. Specially on the heating sector.
Is it still worth buying in 2015 ?

sony z2 owner, 05 Nov 2015Good battery and spec, but LED flash terrible..yeah :(

• saeid

HI I want to buy Z2
please people who have this phone tell me how about heating and battery life after one year?
thanks

Sony please provide us option to set cpu frequency.

• Joe

Namo, 30 Oct 2015my Z2 is in 4.4.4 recently it takes so long to charge the mobile... moreit depends on the cable that you are using

• Nayaz

Hi, I have this phone and its just awesome and good phone.

• Paz

Very disappointed with this phone's "supposedly excellent" back camera. It's really bad, pics lack sharpness and color.

• Putra

I have this phone,and i think this is a great phone with a great performance, only need 70% batt and i can use this phone all day long(gaming,music,browsing,etc) maybe i will not upgrade to z3 or higher for a long long time :-D

My mobile Xperia z2 not play havy games more time mobile is heating problem and app unfortunately closed error so please not buy this phone

• sony z2 owner

Good battery and spec, but LED flash terrible..

• CL

Anonymous, 03 Nov 2015I was hoping to buy this phone. Need some advice and whats the c... moreDon't buy this phone, I own one and i reget buying it. it heats up a lot. And despite the camera having a 20-something pixel.. I'm telling u the outcome of the photo is not that great compared to the iPhone or Samsung. It's really bad. And while it's true that sony smartphones are water resistant, they lag afterwards once in contact with water.. So i have to restart the phone again. One thing that bothers me also is that past photos that I've deleted (both from internal/external memory) appear in my gallery over and over again. I dont why it's like this. So yeah, don't buy this phone

• Dude

My Sony Z2 review:
I've been heavily using the Z2 for 5 months now.
1. The camera is great. Good quality photos all around... but... night photos could be better (dont get me wrong, they are top of the line at night but there's space for improvements).
2. 2G/3G/4G no problems at all... flawless.
3. Android SO - quick and never had a system freeze. It updated 3 times in 5 months (currently at 5.1.1).
4. Battery - i'm a heavy user that all the time play games on the phone, and so it holds only a day (max), but if I would only browse Internet it would hold a 4 to 5 days. During the night (8 hours) it currently uses less than 3%, but when I bought it it used only 1%.
5. Housing - this I think is its worst weekness... you should get a cover for this phone or the sides of the phone will get scratched really quick and will not look good.
6. LCD - great quality. The 5.2" is top quality.
As a final note: this phone has the possibility of charging it without inserting the usb cable (you have to buy the charging dock). This was the decisive factor of me buying this phone, and I use it everyday. Anyway the docking mechanism could be improved but once connected its fabulous.
Would I buy again: definetly!

• Roshan ali

Anonymous, 03 Nov 2015I was hoping to buy this phone. Need some advice and whats the c... moreExcellent performance

Namo, 31 Oct 2015Guys I updated my Z2 to 5.1.1 and the battery problem still foun... moredowngrade or upgrade it

• mana