Sony Xperia Z3

Sony Xperia Z3

• Harish

Unicorn2008, 11 May 2021 i just bought one where can i get that program ?? i want... moreU can download lineage os in their official website (google it). For custom recovery you can use the lineage recovery

• ozi

adaw, 17 Oct 2021Best smartphone I've ever had BY FAR. Working just lik... moreSony xperia z1 big is quite good.

adaw, 17 Oct 2021Best smartphone I've ever had BY FAR. Working just lik... moreI know what you mean. I miss my Z5 Premium. If you can get it do so. And it has a blazing fast finger scanner.

Best smartphone I've ever had BY FAR. Working just like the first day after 7 years. Gave it to my father and regret it. Can anyone PLEASE recommend the most similar phone possible in today's market regarding specs? Ideally under USD 350 and released 1 or 2 years ago so as to get an idea of possible flaws by reading reviews. The only reason I don't get another Z3 is that the ones that are left now are probably defective.

Ive been using this phone for 5-6 years. It's durable, beasty & premium built. It has fall onto the ground, soaked with wet water & screen received pressure from outside numerous time, but it still doing fine without damages. Camera is awesome, ram is average in today's standard. Can online social media, multitask with no stutter. Gaming I don't recommend as chipset will get hot on heavy gaming thus will drain battery hard.

Anonymous, 12 Apr 2021is it worth in 2021 as a backup device.?For backup search for redmi note 4/4x (snapdragon)

• Mohamed riyas

Victor, 04 Sep 2021Is z3 single sim or dual sim Single sim

• Omer

Billyt3, 06 Oct 2019Hi i have had this phone for 4 years now ! and it still loo... moreCheck out Xperia xz3

• Victor

Is z3 single sim or dual sim

Anonymous, 12 Apr 2021is it worth in 2021 as a backup device.?Yes

Lvan, 19 Apr 2021I recently bought one and installed LineageOS 17.1 on it (A... more i just bought one where can i get that program ??
i want to install LineageOS 17.1 don't know where to get it?
if you can help will be great
joe

• Lvan

Anonymous, 12 Apr 2021is it worth in 2021 as a backup device.?I recently bought one and installed LineageOS 17.1 on it (Android 10 without google). Your battery also lasts longer, because less tracking.

is it worth in 2021 as a backup device.?

• gdfhsdb

Wizzyneppon, 25 Jan 2021Please my Xperia z3 both the front touch pad and back are b... moreYou will find tons of third party replacements for both display & back panel on manufacturer wholesale platforms like alibaba, most merchandiser accept overseas orders but for tiny parts like glass back panel min. 5 or 10 piece per order.

• Wizzyneppon

Please my Xperia z3 both the front touch pad and back are broke and I need where to repair it please can someone help me out...

My own screen is broken, how can i get it please?

Billyt3, 06 Oct 2019Hi i have had this phone for 4 years now ! and it still loo... moreXperia X Performance or XZ. I have both of em. Old models but totally working fine. Spec still average in 2020

• Thanasis

Anonymous, 09 Aug 2020881, with 5v, 1.5A. Uch 20 is ok since bigger ampere, mayb... moreThank you!

• Thanasis

Thanasis, 03 Aug 2020Hello! Could anyone tell me who had this phone which cha... more881, with 5v, 1.5A.
Uch 20 is ok since bigger ampere, maybe a bit expesive but working good for your next xperia