Sony Xperia Z3

Sony Xperia Z3

My own screen is broken, how can i get it please?

Billyt3, 06 Oct 2019Hi i have had this phone for 4 years now ! and it still loo... moreXperia X Performance or XZ. I have both of em. Old models but totally working fine. Spec still average in 2020

• Thanasis

Anonymous, 09 Aug 2020881, with 5v, 1.5A. Uch 20 is ok since bigger ampere, mayb... moreThank you!

• Thanasis

Thanasis, 03 Aug 2020Hello! Could anyone tell me who had this phone which cha... more881, with 5v, 1.5A.
Uch 20 is ok since bigger ampere, maybe a bit expesive but working good for your next xperia

• BrokeTechy

cabs, 29 Sep 2019i just totally refurbished mine which has been sitting with... moreHi

If I may ask, where did you get the parts which you used to refurbish your Z3, specifically the LCD and Digitizer.

Hello!

Could anyone tell me who had this phone which charger had on the box? Model ep880 or uch20?

Thank you!

Sajid khan, 20 Jun 2020I forgot pattern Docomo sony xperia SO 01G, How to unlock, ... moreTry to find out "xperia lock remove" and flash your z3
That's not erase anything in your z3

zack, 18 Apr 2020its a good phone but improve battery, mine broke screen and... moreIm in Nairobi myself. Mine broke both front and back. Did you manage to get a genuine replacement

• 4s

Just flashed mine using linegeos.. running android 10 without hickup.. felt thankful for this piece of technology..again..

• Sajid khan

I forgot pattern Docomo sony xperia SO 01G, How to unlock, without any data loss?
i try to many time pattern but bot show forgot pattern option. please help me.

ST ELVIS , 07 Mar 2020is a good phone but need improvement on battery 🔋 and the w... morewarm because snapdragon failed, the peak was sdm810, even the great motorola cant solve this and samsung opted not used it on S6
my z ultra very cold

Ramil7, 29 Apr 2020As a old user of this phone,i really wonder how Sony is not... moreZ3 is the best Sony phone in releaseing Date

zack, 18 Apr 2020its a good phone but improve battery, mine broke screen and... moreAliexpres, or any OL store at China.

As a old user of this phone,i really wonder how Sony is not a competitor in 2020 :(

• zack

its a good phone but improve battery, mine broke screen and i dont know where to get the spare, am in kenya can someone advice me

• ST ELVIS

is a good phone but need improvement on battery 🔋 and the warming issue. I love the phone 📱

Kapour , 21 Dec 2019Why is my z3 warms when even am not using it? Hmm I had this problem recently tho, was fine like a mth ago, using it as spare phone

• Kapour

Why is my z3 warms when even am not using it?

• perica

Having Compact version for almost 5 years now. I can say very robust phone as I was having at work gardening most of the time even on rainy days. Still works like charm. Only battery is slowly getting weaker. Great phone.