Sony Xperia Z3

Sony Xperia Z3

• BrokeTechy

cabs, 29 Sep 2019i just totally refurbished mine which has been sitting with... moreHi

If I may ask, where did you get the parts which you used to refurbish your Z3, specifically the LCD and Digitizer.

• Thanasis

Hello!

Could anyone tell me who had this phone which charger had on the box? Model ep880 or uch20?

Thank you!

Sajid khan, 20 Jun 2020I forgot pattern Docomo sony xperia SO 01G, How to unlock, ... moreTry to find out "xperia lock remove" and flash your z3
That's not erase anything in your z3

zack, 18 Apr 2020its a good phone but improve battery, mine broke screen and... moreIm in Nairobi myself. Mine broke both front and back. Did you manage to get a genuine replacement

• 4s

Just flashed mine using linegeos.. running android 10 without hickup.. felt thankful for this piece of technology..again..

• Sajid khan

I forgot pattern Docomo sony xperia SO 01G, How to unlock, without any data loss?
i try to many time pattern but bot show forgot pattern option. please help me.

ST ELVIS , 07 Mar 2020is a good phone but need improvement on battery 🔋 and the w... morewarm because snapdragon failed, the peak was sdm810, even the great motorola cant solve this and samsung opted not used it on S6
my z ultra very cold

Ramil7, 29 Apr 2020As a old user of this phone,i really wonder how Sony is not... moreZ3 is the best Sony phone in releaseing Date

zack, 18 Apr 2020its a good phone but improve battery, mine broke screen and... moreAliexpres, or any OL store at China.

As a old user of this phone,i really wonder how Sony is not a competitor in 2020 :(

• zack

its a good phone but improve battery, mine broke screen and i dont know where to get the spare, am in kenya can someone advice me

• ST ELVIS

is a good phone but need improvement on battery 🔋 and the warming issue. I love the phone 📱

Kapour , 21 Dec 2019Why is my z3 warms when even am not using it? Hmm I had this problem recently tho, was fine like a mth ago, using it as spare phone

• Kapour

Why is my z3 warms when even am not using it?

• perica

Having Compact version for almost 5 years now. I can say very robust phone as I was having at work gardening most of the time even on rainy days. Still works like charm. Only battery is slowly getting weaker. Great phone.

• serkes

It's been 5 years since I'm having Z3 Dual. Battery life is still great. However, I'm having a problem with turning Bluetooth on and off. I have restart the phone in Safe mode.

• Alex

By far the worst Sony phone I've had, infact both z3 and z3 compact were truly awful phones.

I bought a z3 compact early this year which the screen failed so got that replaced and the second compact failed due to the screen again so updated to a new z3 and out the box had trouble with the battery life as it just wasn't lasting I came from a Z2 which lasted decades battery wise, the best phone I ever had and set the bench mark, the z3 isn't a patch on the Z2, I kept my z3 in a soft pouch and accidently dropped it and would not turn back on, took it to get it repaired only find out it needed a new motherboard so scrapped it, I have now gone back and bought another Z2, my previous Z2 had been dropped numerous times, driven over and dropped in much water it was ridiculous and still survived if I hadn't of lost it I would never of changed.

Don't waste your money if you want a classic z phone then buy the Z2 as the z3 isn't even worthy as a paper weight!

Hi i have had this phone for 4 years now ! and it still looks new. its a great phone!
still works fast and the battery life is still excellent , only problems i have is it needs a software update now , and sometimes has problems with the proximity sensor and can get hot when using for a long time , i cant seem to update the software for some reason ;/
So i am looking for new phone but similar to this one but a little more updated ..
any recomendations?? thanks

• nhsh

xperia z3 dual or huawei p8 lite 2017?

• cabs

Aphex, 28 Sep 2019I have had a Bronze dual sim model for 5 years and absolute... morei just totally refurbished mine which has been sitting with a broken screen the last two years, wanted to use it as a dedicated walkman. sitting here with what looks like a mint brand new z3, black, with no fingerprints or scratches, and it looks better than anything else on the market right now. definitely worth the effort, the DAC on this bad boy sounds way better than my galaxy s8, and even better than the one in the z5.