Sony Xperia Z3 Compact

Sony Xperia Z3 Compact

• ENOCK

Im personally a fan for small size powerfull phones and by far this is the best ive come across,i used to own this phone and I loved it...can you please upgrade it to double sim and increase the selfie megapixel,size is perfect...Thank you

Anonymous, 27 Oct 2019This phone is amazing for the price ($115aud) as ive experienced... moreand I have owned 3 all of which have had been dropped and broken however my third one is still going with only the bottom half of the screen working and it can still do every thing I need it to do. would reccommend this phone if either you are extremely careful with it or buy a VERY good case / protection for it.

This phone is amazing for the price ($115aud) as ive experienced 0 glitches/ performance issues. However the durability of this phone is easily its worst feature and I

• snw

Great phone, even in 2019. Until the touch dies. I used a 3rd party application (pill). Unfortunately recently I restored the phone to factory settings, and I can't skip the welcome screen. Dead.

• Flint Eastwood

Planned obsolescence?
Now it has hit me. The Touchscreen dies after three and a half years. Display still looks fine but the touch-digitizer is giving up. It started a few weeks ago at the bottom and the top, so I helped myself with third party apps for the notification- and the navigation bar.
But now there are two stripes across the keyboard, makes it nearly impossible to type text and renders the device useless.
I really loved this phone, the compact size, the fluid performance and the long battery endurance.
I'm so sad now.

• Rakitsiy

Hey guys..i have bought this phone about 3 months ago..a week ago,this phone can't get charged properly..when it dies,i charge and the phone won't turn on..what should i do?

• TelusDetective

NoLauncherPls, 08 Nov 2018I find this nonsense of having a 'launcher' forced upon users to... moreAll Android phones have a launcher. Apple has a launcher, even if they don't call it that. It's like the old Windows Start button. All you have to do is long press the icons you don't want and delete them from the main screen. And when you open the Apps Drawer, long press the apps you most often use, and drag it to the main screen. Easy as pie.

Instead of spending time complaining about it, better you invest that time on learning the OS.

• TelusDetective

Anonymous, 05 Jun 2019Docomo z3 compact "SO-02G" can i flash this model by global off... moreFYI, I prefer 5.1.1. You can find it a Flashtool-compatible ROM at XDA.

• TelusDetective

Anonymous, 05 Jun 2019Docomo z3 compact "SO-02G" can i flash this model by global off... moreGet (Xperia) Flashtool. That is all you need. It has Xperifirm built-in, so you can download the latest ROM for your device direct from Sony, then use Flashtool to "update" your phone.

Anonymous, 05 Jun 2019Docomo z3 compact "SO-02G" can i flash this model by global off... moreYes. You can flash it with either D5803 or D5833. I flash mine with Android 6.0.1 for D5803 and it is working great. But, I loose the NFC. Try to look for official stock rom. Google will help you to find one.

Docomo z3 compact "SO-02G"
can i flash this model by global official android marshmallow as "D5803 or D5833"?

Aun, 16 Nov 2018I bought Xperia z3 compact this year,2018. The camera, performan... moreThis was indeed an issue with older Xperia screens. My Z5 was unresponsive at the middle of the screen, like a thin stripe from one side to the other.
I got used to it though. Now I have a new phone.
Only fix is screen replacement unfortunately as this isn't a software issue.

Nick, 18 Feb 2019Nice little phone. It's fast and the new battery I installed las... moreYou did the repairing yourself.. and it's Sony's fault the camera's stopped working afterwards.

I mean I don't know.. to me this person is you.

I have this phone for my another daily driver (my main daily driver Xperia XZ). Camera I'm no problem because it's 2014 smartphone :v but in middle of my screen is give up cuz my mistake after playing game

• Nick

Nice little phone. It's fast and the new battery I installed lasts a long time. I bought it new at ebay but the battery stopped holding charge about 2 months in. Sony wouldn't honor the warranty so I had to open it and repair it. I cracked the back glass screen so I installed it new, and the battery of course. Then a couple of months later both cameras stopped working. I'm disappointed in Sony to say the least

• Bro

Rey, 04 Dec 2018Hi everyone, I got this phone, first was in May 2018, and loved... moreHi try to clear camera cache , n respond back

• alex

This is a great phone (I have 2 of these in our family). I like that it is compact and battery lasts for long time. However, there is common problem with the phone. Namely, top and bottom of screen stop working and then you can not use navigation buttons and and notification area. The first phone was on warranty and Sony fixed it in about a week. The second phone just developed the problem and now it is out of warranty. I had to use additional apps to navigate the phone while looking for replacement.

• Rey

Hi everyone,
I got this phone, first was in May 2018, and loved the size and performance. In July the back panel cracked an still working fine, a week later the camera went black. Thinking it's a bad batch so I bought another one. Last week of November the camera went black again, what a waste.

NoLauncherPls, 08 Nov 2018I find this nonsense of having a 'launcher' forced upon users to... moreSounds like you would like an iPhone because itÂ’s software is not so cluttered

• Aun

I bought Xperia z3 compact this year,2018. The camera, performance, display etc everything was fine until one day the screen gave up. The bottom side of the screen started to glitch and the screen was not responding to the touch at the center. I didn't do anything. I used it with extreme care, like over the top care. Because I couldn't afford any more expenses. You get the point. Honestly, it's a very risky product if anyone is interested in buying it. I checked their web looking for a possible solution but there wasn't any and a lot of people experienced the same problem. hopefully, my opinion might be helpful. Thanks