Sony Xperia Z3v

Sony Xperia Z3v

• nitin

AnonD-518826, 25 Mar 2016How do I get an update for lollipop on that phone I tried e... moreyou need to root your phone to get update....

• Bilal

Enzo , 29 Apr 2015It is a global phone? Can I use it in other countries GSM c... moreYes you can use. I have used it in Pakistan.

Best Phone

• AnonD-520562

• AnonD-520562

AnonD-445386, 28 Sep 2015I've bought one in the US..It's unlocked.Can i use it in Ma... moreYes u can

• tofu

AnonD-518826, 25 Mar 2016How do I get an update for lollipop on that phone I tried e... moreif you're on verizon (obviously), just go to software update. should be there

How do I get an update for lollipop on that phone I tried everywhere I know. Help anyone plz?

• Larment

Pls. where can i get one to buy? can someone pls help me out, am ghana

over heating problem

• Destiny Copeland

Is there anyway you can change the font on the phone? That is the only thing I can think of as a bad review if you can't. Its a pretty good phone other then that.

I've bought one in the US..It's unlocked.Can i use it in Malaysia? Someone pls tell me?

Chine Saw, 16 May 2015hey can someone tell me how much US dallors for this phone ... moreLate reply but check out eBay or swappa.com. ebay is where my GF got hers (to replace her broken droid turbo). She loves it but if you want lollipop don't hold your breath.

• Indi

AnonD-382738, 04 Apr 2015I never liked Samsung Phones because the build quality is a... moreSony Z1 in April 2015? You are really behind with technology... It is obsolete already. Go for Z3+ without thinking.

Chine Saw, 16 May 2015hey can someone tell me how much US dallors for this phone ... moreBestbuy.com (upgrade/add to current plan only. full price. NO new plans)

Amazon.com

• Mize

No VoLTE, no lollipop, can't check visual voicemail over wifi (or even with wifi connected) so that means using roaming data when traveling overseas. The battery does tend to last all day but two days is simply no way. I don't play games often but I do a lot of messaging and email and I am consistently below 30% by the end of the day. Comparing to the iPhone 6 (which I also have) it is thicker & heavier and I get approximately the same battery life. I prefer android but the iPhone has VoLTE (so you can use data while on a call) and working visual voicemail. Also the silver strips that line the Z3v edges are starting to peel up after a few months. I like the Z3v but VZW has hobbled it and appears to be dumping them which I fear means no VoLTE ever and no lollipop ever. Shame on VZW if that happens because they promised both back in November when I got this phone.

Don , 07 Mar 2015I switched from the droid turbo to this and its ALOT BETTERYou can get a day easily out of this phone, I use it all day playing lots of games(a few hours worth) at 75% brightness most of the time, and still have about 60% battery. (after a 7 hour period away from home) . I would say the phone could last a day or two with semi light usage. Definitely not ground breaking, but better than the iPhone ;)

• Chine Saw

hey can someone tell me how much US dallors for this phone plezz and where can i get it plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Enzo

It is a global phone? Can I use it in other countries GSM carriers?

Anonymous, 08 Apr 2015It won't be available anywhere out of the United States. th... moreHi! Thank!

AnonD-322481, 27 Mar 2015Someone know when Arrive In Malaysia Sony Xperia Z3V?It won't be available anywhere out of the United States. the "v" stands for Verizon, which a service provider in the USA. I would suggest looking at the Sony Xperia Z3 D6603.