Sony Xperia Z5

Sony Xperia Z5

Nick name is funny, 20 Aug 2019I was looking for this kind of comment as I'm thinking of buying... moreDon't. My girlfriend has this one. It has a notorious overheating problem, which prevents her from using it for too long because it just gets too uncomfortable to hold.

Maybe the Compact variant is better, but I'd definitely stay away from this one.

• Nick name is funny

Hannah, 30 Jun 2019I have had my Z5 for 3.5 years now, about to upgrade to the Gala... moreI was looking for this kind of comment as I'm thinking of buying this thank you,..also anybody else can give an advice?

• Dev3230

James , 25 Jun 2019Just started using Z5 because my htc 10 died. I use the htc 10 c... moreBuy sony uch10 charger from aliexpress.

• Ace

Anyone knows how to turn of the proximity sensor?

• James

Anonymous, 12 Jul 2019XZ it is using 820 which is far better than 808 or 810 evem toug... moreMy Z5 hasnt overheated yet and ive played Shadowgun Legends on it with a case on. İf anything my old htc 10 felt warmer. The gpu iş nowhere near the snapdragon 820 in performance. İts an ok backup phone and battery life iş great although charging iş slow at times even with my htc 10 fast charger which is fast charge 1-3 compatible. Infact playing clash royale with charger plugged in it still discharges. As a phone i cant fault it though.

dan, 16 Jun 2019sony xz or z5 help plsXZ it is using 820 which is far better than 808 or 810 evem tough everyone said 820 is still a bad flagship chip but it is safe from overheat, 810 is a defective chipset, yes it is defective from the chip design, even tough sony could downspeed the chipset, overheat will still remain

• Coll walker

Hello...lately ive been encounter problem with my z5....try to turn on wifi but it cant...anybody got solution? Have been follow the step that i watch from youtube...battery optimization...but still cannot...i also try to flash the android 6.0...but still have the problem...

• Grandtheft

Oni Ranger, 24 May 2018Thank Sony, Z5 warmed me in the cold winter, I don't need firepl... morelmaaaaaaaaaoooooooo facts

• Grandtheft

• Human

Ragna, 03 Jul 2019I've recently bought the Sony Xperia Z5 as my second standby mob... moreUse app "4g switcher" on play store

I've recently bought the Sony Xperia Z5 as my second standby mobile. Using it in India on Jio Sim card. I'm unable to make calls or send messages as the VoLTE option is not available, but internet works fine. I searched a lot on internet forums but was unable to find the enable the VoLTE option. I'm using the stock ROM on the phone.
Can anyone suggest how to enable VoLTE on the phone?

• Hannah

I have had my Z5 for 3.5 years now, about to upgrade to the Galaxy S10 and thought it wasn't the best phone at the time, it was a great mid-range phone, that feels premium to use and still lives up to today's standards. Mine has had a little wear and tear but the battery still is ok, though it has been deteriorating a bit more recently. Perfect as a first phone for someone young, like me. And lastly, it's somewhat cheap, €150 in 2019. Not bad value!

Now it wont go above 1150mA

• James

Just tested the htc 10 charger, it says its giving 2220 mA. What does the Sony one give out?

• James

Just started using Z5 because my htc 10 died. I use the htc 10 charger i cant seem to get fast charge even though its 18watt like the Sony one. Battery even drains while charging and using the phone. Main difference between the chargers is the htc is quick charge 3.0 and Sony is 2.0. I havent got a Sony fast charger to tell the difference unfortunately. How can i get my Z5 to charge quicker?

• James

dan, 16 Jun 2019sony xz or z5 help plsXz all day long. Z5 is a nice phone but uses snapdragon 810 which is ok but the 820 in the Xz does tasks effortlessly.

• dan

sony xz or z5 help pls

• matkota

MUSA, 06 May 2019Hello Guys Has any of you Upadated 7.1 to 8.1?? Pr above? How i... moreChange your battery lah..

• 666untur

this phone is amazing, if you use social media, music and video a lot this phone is the right choice (except for the battery, the battery just fine but many phone out there has a larger amount of battery). The screen resolution is great compared to today phone. But if you are a gamer/ game fanatic maniac, you should not buy this phone (seriously), unless you know how to root this phone and get all out of this phone.

• Dev3230

Dorian, 24 Mar 2019Dunno, man. Photos taken with the Z5 look pretty awesome in this... moreNice pics. Can u tell me how u added 'taken with xperia ' watermark?