Sony Xperia Z5

Sony Xperia Z5

• Donald Trump

Dean F, 23 Oct 2019Seriously cant believe we still have people saying Sony's Snapdr... moreNo bro. the chipset of SD 810 truly have overheating problem and it was happended in my sony z5 . Such example i open social media in 15 minutes and my device will start heating anf battery was draining so fast

• Bakekok

Dean F, 23 Oct 2019Seriously cant believe we still have people saying Sony's Snapdr... moreIt's work normaly in original rom from japan. But often overheated in global rom.

• gsmpak

i want z5 orgent

• Dean F

Seriously cant believe we still have people saying Sony's Snapdragon 810 has a overheating problem. No it doesn't, and it never did. Snap 810 may have overheated on another brands device in the early days - but never on a Sony device.

• Imtu

Alex Marker, 11 Sep 2019Bro I think you bought refurbished phone..How is the phone now b... moreIts working like a orginal Z5 its seems like a Orginal z5 nothing changed and camera is almost same

• James

Alex Marker, 11 Sep 2019Bro I think you bought refurbished phone..How is the phone now b... moreIt plays Call of duty mobile really well although your stuck on low graphics the gameplay is really smooth. You can play it on Stamina mode too. It's a little choppy on Pubg and clash Royale murders the battery like with any old phone. Fortnite isn't supported due to only 3gb ram an shadowgun legends is best avoided. Battery is great if your not gaming. I've put a silicone cover on the back of mine which makes it easier to put up with high temperature although it's not overheated yet. The battery management kicks in hard if your gaming and charging at same time meaning it still loses juice while charging but charges fast on standby.. About 55-60 % in 30mins. Speakers are not the best though and loudness in headphones are garbage compared to phones like HTC 10 but OK.

• harlov

Alex Marker, 11 Sep 2019Bro I think you bought refurbished phone..How is the phone now b... moreSnapdragon 810 is known to have overheating problem, especially when playing a graphic intensive game...find another phone, and do your research lol

• Wdda malik

How i can upgrade sony xperiya z5 android level??

• Joni the milk factor

I've having problem with my Z5, can't do automatic rotation.
How do I have to set?

• Alex Marker

Coll walker, 11 Jul 2019Hello...lately ive been encounter problem with my z5....try to t... moreDo the factory reset bro and it will be ok

• Alex Marker

Wendy, 05 Sep 2019My Z5 fell yesterday and I have not been able to Unlock my Scree... moreDid you use back cover when it occured?

• Alex Marker

Nen, 10 Sep 2019I bought this 2 weeks ago. It has overheating problem Bro I think you bought refurbished phone..How is the phone now bro??? How is the performence,camera now??? I mean as like the orginal Sony Z5???I am also thinking to buy a refurbished Sony Z5, Does it supports Pubg,Call of duty mobile??? Please reply me bro...

• bererbse

Why no Wifi 6 (ax)? Isn't the chip made for it?

• Nen

I bought this 2 weeks ago. It has overheating problem

• idk

tom, 01 Sep 2019can you still download apps on it? like snapchat,facebook etc...Yes you can :)

• wilika

Wendy, 05 Sep 2019My Z5 fell yesterday and I have not been able to Unlock my Scree... moreStick the otg cable in it and attach a mouse.

• Wendy

My Z5 fell yesterday and I have not been able to Unlock my Screen.... Some numbers are not pressing.... What can I do?

• tom

Stuck_ alien &#1, 01 Sep 2019sony z5 dual been useing for 3 month's, fresh out of the box the... morecan you still download apps on it? like snapchat,facebook etc...

• Stuck_ alien &#1

sony z5 dual been useing for 3 month's, fresh out of the box the matte green fenish and physic of the mechine is crisp!. a mean mechine coz the power of 23 mp eye with 810 blood lines.the adaptation of the phone to the user is a noticeable change u would feel, its a mechine not a phone only in the hands of right user with right respct.

Nick name is funny, 20 Aug 2019I was looking for this kind of comment as I'm thinking of buying... moreDon't. My girlfriend has this one. It has a notorious overheating problem, which prevents her from using it for too long because it just gets too uncomfortable to hold.

Maybe the Compact variant is better, but I'd definitely stay away from this one.