Sony Xperia Z5

Sony Xperia Z5

• Roy

YUKI93, 04 Apr 2020Stop being a Sony f***boy, even Sony is admitting that the 810 o... moreThe Z3+ had the first Snapdragon 810, My Sony Xperia Z4 tablet with the 810 work perfectly.

Dean F, 23 Oct 2019Seriously cant believe we still have people saying Sony's Snapdr... moreStop being a Sony f***boy, even Sony is admitting that the 810 overheated so much.

• dev3230

Morino, 19 Feb 2020What makes the Sony Xperia Z5 standout is it's camera 23 megapix... moreI strongly agreed with this.

What makes the Sony Xperia Z5 standout is it's camera 23 megapixels, and color enrichment options. The drawbacks are that it overheats quickly & that the battery runs out quick.

• James

Dean F, 23 Oct 2019Seriously cant believe we still have people saying Sony's Snapdr... moreIt literally cooked the z3+ on 4k video. The 810 has got thermal issues.. Fact! Only way it stays cool is via cooling pipes and thermal throttling. If it didn't overheat then Sony wouldn't have felt the need to put cooling pipes in the z3+ successor the z5.

• James

Doesn't overheat like the z3+ and plays call of duty mobile fine most of the time. Showing its age now although the battery is still going strong.

• Shownu

Donald Trump, 11 Nov 2019No bro. the chipset of SD 810 truly have overheating problem and... more20nm hmmmm,heating

• AMAR

gsmpak, 24 Oct 2019i want z5 orgent i have one.

• Donald Trump

Dean F, 23 Oct 2019Seriously cant believe we still have people saying Sony's Snapdr... moreNo bro. the chipset of SD 810 truly have overheating problem and it was happended in my sony z5 . Such example i open social media in 15 minutes and my device will start heating anf battery was draining so fast

• Bakekok

Dean F, 23 Oct 2019Seriously cant believe we still have people saying Sony's Snapdr... moreIt's work normaly in original rom from japan. But often overheated in global rom.

• gsmpak

i want z5 orgent

• Dean F

Seriously cant believe we still have people saying Sony's Snapdragon 810 has a overheating problem. No it doesn't, and it never did. Snap 810 may have overheated on another brands device in the early days - but never on a Sony device.

• Imtu

Alex Marker, 11 Sep 2019Bro I think you bought refurbished phone..How is the phone now b... moreIts working like a orginal Z5 its seems like a Orginal z5 nothing changed and camera is almost same

• James

Alex Marker, 11 Sep 2019Bro I think you bought refurbished phone..How is the phone now b... moreIt plays Call of duty mobile really well although your stuck on low graphics the gameplay is really smooth. You can play it on Stamina mode too. It's a little choppy on Pubg and clash Royale murders the battery like with any old phone. Fortnite isn't supported due to only 3gb ram an shadowgun legends is best avoided. Battery is great if your not gaming. I've put a silicone cover on the back of mine which makes it easier to put up with high temperature although it's not overheated yet. The battery management kicks in hard if your gaming and charging at same time meaning it still loses juice while charging but charges fast on standby.. About 55-60 % in 30mins. Speakers are not the best though and loudness in headphones are garbage compared to phones like HTC 10 but OK.

• harlov

Alex Marker, 11 Sep 2019Bro I think you bought refurbished phone..How is the phone now b... moreSnapdragon 810 is known to have overheating problem, especially when playing a graphic intensive game...find another phone, and do your research lol

• Wdda malik

How i can upgrade sony xperiya z5 android level??

• Joni the milk factor

I've having problem with my Z5, can't do automatic rotation.
How do I have to set?

• Alex Marker

Coll walker, 11 Jul 2019Hello...lately ive been encounter problem with my z5....try to t... moreDo the factory reset bro and it will be ok

• Alex Marker

Wendy, 05 Sep 2019My Z5 fell yesterday and I have not been able to Unlock my Scree... moreDid you use back cover when it occured?

• Alex Marker

Nen, 10 Sep 2019I bought this 2 weeks ago. It has overheating problem Bro I think you bought refurbished phone..How is the phone now bro??? How is the performence,camera now??? I mean as like the orginal Sony Z5???I am also thinking to buy a refurbished Sony Z5, Does it supports Pubg,Call of duty mobile??? Please reply me bro...