Sony Xperia Z5

Sony Xperia Z5

• Fuxk

Asif, 17 Apr 2019So I going to buy Z5(3/32) duel. I know it's not good flagship p... moreThere is better phones for that budget

• MUSA

Hello Guys
Has any of you Upadated 7.1 to 8.1?? Pr above? How is its performance after updating? My battery drains so fast after 7.1.1 update...... What should i do????

• shazii

Asif, 17 Apr 2019So I going to buy Z5(3/32) duel. I know it's not good flagship p... moreBest phone i used this from its launch and still working smooth best phone in his time

• Asif

So I going to buy Z5(3/32) duel. I know it's not good flagship phone this time. but unfortunately i like this phone in my budget. can anyone tell me how is it performance??? & pubg mobile & free fire?? camera?? battery issue? & more??? plz tell me

• Shafiq

Buy it around MYR250.. Use as main phone.. Browsing, gaming no big deal.. Still sturdy although its already old.. Just heating isue.. More reliable than my wife phone nova 2i (sometime lag and auto off).. For those search for budget but wise performance go to z5 or x performance..

• dev3230

mis, 11 Apr 2019can someone help me what to do bout my sony z5, I tried to updat... moreYes, even I need help. Which Build number and android version is best for z5?

• mis

can someone help me what to do bout my sony z5, I tried to update my phone because I've been bombarded by the pop up notifications that says : you need to update system ..and then after updating the system , I noticed that the battery of my phone drains so fast, and even it shows on the percentage of the battery is still at 85% my phone automatically shutdown its so ridiculous because my phone is still on its good conditions no battery issue until I upgraded the system.

TARIQ, 01 Apr 2019What's the difference between Sony xperia Z5 and DOCOMODocomo version is made special for Japan country.. have a bit spec difference than Global such as Firmware, Model name, NFC and Cellular line.

Camman, 19 Mar 2019Camera is REALLY poor on this, quite shocked given Sonys backgro... moreCamera is fine during its time(2015), and still acceptable 2019.

TARIQ, 01 Apr 2019What's the difference between Sony xperia Z5 and DOCOMOThe Z5(Global Version) and DOCOMO(Japan Exclusive Version) a.k.a Network wont work in some countries.

• TARIQ

What's the difference between Sony xperia Z5 and DOCOMO

• Dorian

Camman, 19 Mar 2019Camera is REALLY poor on this, quite shocked given Sonys backgro... moreDunno, man. Photos taken with the Z5 look pretty awesome in this dedicated Flickr group. https://www.flickr.com/groups/2907273@N22/pool/p­age2

• Camman

Camera is REALLY poor on this, quite shocked given Sonys background and knowledge in this area. Don't consider it if you want to use it to take photographs

• DNS

Sony XPERIA Z5 is vsry good phone. I did some 4K Videos in Milford Sounds New Zealand. It came very well. See the following videos. It is unbelievable.

• jay

Anonymous, 17 Feb 2019Turning screen off during call its normalsomething must be covering your sensor that is located within the top part of your screen,try and check the following, your screen protector might be loose there by disturbing the proximity sensor or the entire screen might be loose

noman, 02 Feb 2019Hello guys which one should i go for ? Xperia xp or z5 ?Do you mean Xperia XP or Xperia X performance ? The first one (XP) is very old and weak. Xperia X performance is successor of Z5, it's more powerful, but I wouldn´t buy it. it's also too old.

fika, 17 Feb 2019same as me, my screen phone turning off when answering call. Turning screen off during call its normal

• fika

julieta gapuz, 30 Aug 2018my sony z5 dual is overheatibg specially when playin hard games ... moresame as me, my screen phone turning off when answering call.

• Areez

SHDWHNTR, 06 Feb 2019Is this phone can support pubg and free fireYes it can... I have it and i can play pubg smoothly

noman, 02 Feb 2019Hello guys which one should i go for ? Xperia xp or z5 ?Xperia X Performance... Its more newer and more powerful SoC.