Sony Xperia Z5

Sony Xperia Z5

• Grandtheft

Oni Ranger, 24 May 2018Thank Sony, Z5 warmed me in the cold winter, I don't need firepl... morelmaaaaaaaaaoooooooo facts

• Grandtheft

Hannah, 30 Jun 2019I have had my Z5 for 3.5 years now, about to upgrade to the Gala... morewhats ur ig

• Human

Ragna, 03 Jul 2019I've recently bought the Sony Xperia Z5 as my second standby mob... moreUse app "4g switcher" on play store

I've recently bought the Sony Xperia Z5 as my second standby mobile. Using it in India on Jio Sim card. I'm unable to make calls or send messages as the VoLTE option is not available, but internet works fine. I searched a lot on internet forums but was unable to find the enable the VoLTE option. I'm using the stock ROM on the phone.
Can anyone suggest how to enable VoLTE on the phone?

• Hannah

I have had my Z5 for 3.5 years now, about to upgrade to the Galaxy S10 and thought it wasn't the best phone at the time, it was a great mid-range phone, that feels premium to use and still lives up to today's standards. Mine has had a little wear and tear but the battery still is ok, though it has been deteriorating a bit more recently. Perfect as a first phone for someone young, like me. And lastly, it's somewhat cheap, €150 in 2019. Not bad value!

Now it wont go above 1150mA

• James

Just tested the htc 10 charger, it says its giving 2220 mA. What does the Sony one give out?

• James

Just started using Z5 because my htc 10 died. I use the htc 10 charger i cant seem to get fast charge even though its 18watt like the Sony one. Battery even drains while charging and using the phone. Main difference between the chargers is the htc is quick charge 3.0 and Sony is 2.0. I havent got a Sony fast charger to tell the difference unfortunately. How can i get my Z5 to charge quicker?

• James

dan, 16 Jun 2019sony xz or z5 help plsXz all day long. Z5 is a nice phone but uses snapdragon 810 which is ok but the 820 in the Xz does tasks effortlessly.

• dan

sony xz or z5 help pls

• matkota

MUSA, 06 May 2019Hello Guys Has any of you Upadated 7.1 to 8.1?? Pr above? How i... moreChange your battery lah..

• 666untur

this phone is amazing, if you use social media, music and video a lot this phone is the right choice (except for the battery, the battery just fine but many phone out there has a larger amount of battery). The screen resolution is great compared to today phone. But if you are a gamer/ game fanatic maniac, you should not buy this phone (seriously), unless you know how to root this phone and get all out of this phone.

• Dev3230

Dorian, 24 Mar 2019Dunno, man. Photos taken with the Z5 look pretty awesome in this... moreNice pics. Can u tell me how u added 'taken with xperia ' watermark?

• Mr Mr

Great phone! This was my previous phone, had to let it go after my kid wrecked it. I now got a XZ1.

Z5 felt premium, had great sturdiness and battery life. XZ1 has improved in the camera departement. I was always a bit disappointed about the camera in the Z5.
Overall Z5 was really nice. Great handling and speed.

• Fuxk

Asif, 17 Apr 2019So I going to buy Z5(3/32) duel. I know it's not good flagship p... moreThere is better phones for that budget

• MUSA

Hello Guys
Has any of you Upadated 7.1 to 8.1?? Pr above? How is its performance after updating? My battery drains so fast after 7.1.1 update...... What should i do????

• shazii

Asif, 17 Apr 2019So I going to buy Z5(3/32) duel. I know it's not good flagship p... moreBest phone i used this from its launch and still working smooth best phone in his time

• Asif

So I going to buy Z5(3/32) duel. I know it's not good flagship phone this time. but unfortunately i like this phone in my budget. can anyone tell me how is it performance??? & pubg mobile & free fire?? camera?? battery issue? & more??? plz tell me

• Shafiq

Buy it around MYR250.. Use as main phone.. Browsing, gaming no big deal.. Still sturdy although its already old.. Just heating isue.. More reliable than my wife phone nova 2i (sometime lag and auto off).. For those search for budget but wise performance go to z5 or x performance..

• dev3230

mis, 11 Apr 2019can someone help me what to do bout my sony z5, I tried to updat... moreYes, even I need help. Which Build number and android version is best for z5?