Sony Xperia Z5

Sony Xperia Z5

I've done several factory reset with my z5phone to think that my problem will be solved but to avail it's not working. Still my phone get so hot or get excessive heat in about a couple of minutes of usage and open application closed automatically. Anyone can give me suggestions on how to fix this?and one thing more my battery drops down easily.

AnonD-496963, 04 Feb 2016Is it z5 or z5 premium... Mine is premium.. I.also play games b... moreIt's z5

Denis XD, 04 Feb 2016I live in Piraeus, near Athens. You can find Z5 really cheap fro... moreThank you for your information, I will check the web page the other guy recommended. But I first have to check about the delivery costs, because I live in Macedonia, but anyway, it is cheaper for me to go to Thessaloniki and buy it from there instead of here. The network frequency is the same, so I guess I am buying it next time I go to Greece. :)

AnonD-276592, 05 Feb 2016This device is expensive as Note 5, do you think it's worth it? Buy Sony my friend because Samsung works faster when new but after few months it will lag because of that laggy touchwiz... Also multitasking is weak... Sony multitasking is very good and fast... Don't forget about battery life too...

Anonymous, 04 Feb 2016Yes it is, just read Actual Sony owners reviews! I don't need any review :) I have one and it is superb...

This device is expensive as Note 5, do you think it's worth it?

AnonD-250496, 04 Feb 2016you can get it online from" skroutz. gr " , i have bought many ... moreyes skroutz is what I was referring to, I should had mention it in my previous comment.. :\

AnonD-490063, 04 Feb 2016Denis, which city in Greece are you from? And more important, c... moreyou can get it online from" skroutz. gr " , i have bought many phones from there, trustful and you can find the z5 for 480 euros (+ delivery costs max 8 euros) :)

Anonymous, 04 Feb 2016Z3 is very successful phone.Yes it is,
just read Actual Sony owners reviews!

Sky, 04 Feb 2016I research a lot in Internet and I found out that Z3 is most men... moreZ3 is very successful phone.

AnonD-490063, 04 Feb 2016Denis, which city in Greece are you from? And more important, c... moreI live in Piraeus, near Athens. You can find Z5 really cheap from Web stores with warranty. Currently it costs 475€ so you save a lot. Never buy a phone again from a store, always prefer Web ones.

• Sky

I research a lot in Internet and I found out that Z3 is most mention in every forum. The design, display, battery, camera etc.in galaxy section, iPhone section in this website Z3 I guess hit humankind with its technology that is potent to have a legacy.

Every phone heats... So don't play games very long... And battery life will be longer too...

Denis XD, 03 Feb 2016Z5 doesn't overheat, everyone says that. And overpriced? Not in ... moreDenis, which city in Greece are you from?
And more important, can I find a Z5 for 480 EUR in Thessaloniki and where exactly, because I go there often?

Anonymous, 03 Feb 2016anyone can help me pls?My 5days old Sony xperia Z5 pissing me of... moreIs it z5 or z5 premium... Mine is premium.. I.also play games but not coc and my battery lasts long... Maybe u need to check.apps which causes battery to.drain.

Overall an okay phone.yes it does heats up while playing games or surfing Web. And yeah the battery does eats.up quickly.. But the phone is worth it and awesome

Anonymous, 04 Feb 2016that is a sad news. maybe oldman denis can help you solve you... morewhose old? I'm a 22 year old free runner.
As for his issues, too much gaming is his problem. He shouldn't be playing that much.. any phone won't last if he is constantly on wifi and playing an online game. That's the reason the battery dries fast and the phone gets warm.
How about doing something in real life away from ascreen for some time? live a little.

Sky, 04 Feb 2016What are the assets of z3 that could not found in all phones today?Hey my friend you asked me twice... LOL:)
I answered your question on Z3's page...

How do I shoot in 4K video??? I don't see the option in the video camera settings.