Sony Xperia Z5

Sony Xperia Z5

• Vice Versa

Thanks for your answers. I ran several benchmarks and all were slightly above average compared to statistics. So I guess my phone is fine :)

AnonD-391800, 20 Jan 2016All devices show performance drop in heavy graphic gaming... Th... moreyep what he said. Same thing happens with console ports sometimes. For example Batman arkham city was a great geme on all its console versions, but it was a mess on pc version and it wasn't any pc's fault. So if a game runs bad on a mobile and better at another it's not always the device's fault.

• Wolf

Anonymous, 10 Jan 2016update your phone, when I got my phone it had heating too but it... moreAfter the update does it also play music loud?

• Shohel

melliodas, 15 Jan 2016Z5 is greatSony xperia z5 is great mobile.this is the dream mobile in heart.I want to use z5.in this time I used z3 d6653 asowme Mobile

ViceVersa, 19 Jan 2016I have my Xperia Z5. And I would like to ask about performance. ... moreAll devices show performance drop in heavy graphic gaming...
Those games should be optimised for the devices screen and gpu...it would result in less throttling ( less fps drop)
Z5c is a better performer cause of its less pixel screen.
I propose to go into developer options and limit background proccessess to max 3-4, should save more SoC and ram for better game performance.
Or if the game has option to lesser graphics, then go that way.

To console you, even iphone 6s plus (that is considered best in gaming) had severe RR3 fps throttling, before the developer optimised the game for the device, as reported here:

Probably the same with that other game...

All in all, game developers are not keen on optimising games for specific android devices, are more keen in optimising for iphone, as they earn much more bucks from iphone versions...

RR3 on my z1c for ex is performing really great, I do not even notice the frame drops...

• ViceVersa

I have my Xperia Z5. And I would like to ask about performance. I play Real Racing 3 at default settings (I suppose it is high, or extra high). Sometimes it runs very smoothly (60FPS) and sometimes it is constantly bellow 20 FPS. Also menu is laggy sometimes (sliding to race selection is not smooth as I saw on my friends´ Z5 compact).

I play Hearthstone as well. And if there are more minions on board, it also going to 15 FPS. My antutu benchmark is above 70K score. Epic Citadel benchamrk is 60FPS.

Is this behavior of my phone normal? I expect that RR3 and Hearhstone should be smooth on this phone.

Thanks for any advice.

Anonymous, 18 Jan 2016who would put their phone in water? Use common sense...I have heard of many "smart" people doing it to show off to their friends. These are cases they deserve their phones to get ruined by water. Z5 is waterproof yeah, but it's still an electronic device, and electronic devices don't do well with water.
So yeah, these smart people better use common sense..

• Kritika

AnonD-490073, 18 Jan 2016Excellent phone. Good connectivity. Rubbish earphones. C'mon ... moreCorrect

What is your opinion about Z5

Anonymous, 18 Jan 2016Samsung and apple have long mastered the camera smartphone depar... moreYeah they because they Sony sensors. Hehe

Denis XD, 17 Jan 2016it's not waterproof? Where is your proof? I have watched tons ... morewho would put their phone in water? Use common sense...

Samsung and apple have long mastered the camera smartphone department and sony is still far but could still compete with the best camera smartphone out there (dxomark rates it as the best). So, what if sony would be able to master the camera department? Trust me, it'll blow every other smartphones away;)

Excellent phone.
Good connectivity.
Rubbish earphones. C'mon Sony. Get with the 21st century.
Thanks

Anonymous, 18 Jan 2016sony xperia z5 is great1! same with sony xperia z5 premium!All Z series are amazing... mine is Z3...

sony xperia z5 is great1! same with sony xperia z5 premium!

Anonymous, 17 Jan 2016The camera still lose to LG g4/v10,Samsung g s6 family and note ... moreNo. Check manila shakers videos with comparisons, Z5 has a clear advantage during night shots and videos, especially videos.

Great but NOT WatRes, 17 Jan 2016I just bought the Sony Xperia Z5 about 2 weeks ago, and on the q... moreit's not waterproof? Where is your proof?
I have watched tons of videos with people putting Z5 in water and nothing happened. Although I'm 100% sure that some units are faulty.

Anonymous, 17 Jan 2016The camera still lose to LG g4/v10,Samsung g s6 family and note ... moreIn things you subjectively prefer maybe

Overall aspects...still bests them all...

Anonymous, 11 Jan 2016no friend. i have a z5 dual and it's cooler most of the time tha... moreThe camera still lose to LG g4/v10,Samsung g s6 family and note 5 also nexus 6p

Anonymous, 16 Jan 2016If I'm happy with my Xperia z1,I can't wait to get the Xperia z5All Z series are amazing. Mine is Z3. I will upgrade later.