Sony Xperia Z5

Sony Xperia Z5

Sony have chose not launch Z5 compact in India yet. I went to Sony gallery but they saud that they have no update about Z5 Compact neither can they ask about its release date, talk about sily stupid marketing stratergy.
Does anyone kno any international forum or email adress on which I can contact their international sales team where I coud contact them & ask about this ?

Sony please listen, 04 Jan 2016Seriously... I'm a Sony fan, and I've been using Xperia since My... moreHaha,,, now thus is non Real owner/user feedback,
because it contradicts Sony user experiences!

• samsung galaxy fan

Anonymous, 04 Jan 2016Totally agree with you...i bought sony z5 few days ago.when phon... moreSony xperia is way better than Samsung galaxy
if your battery wasn't good then its cuz you didn't know how to use.(maybe you are addicted to games)
think 2w before commenting kkkkkk.

• Sony please listen

Seriously... I'm a Sony fan, and I've been using Xperia since My First Android device.
How frustrated I am that until now, Sony doesn't even listen to their customers.
Specs of Z5 is excellent. However, software is a different thing. The processing of Z5 is relatively slow compare to other leading brands.
The camera is noticeably slow compare to NO-lag at all camera of the leading android device. 2 second lag means it is 200% slower than the other competitor.
Processing of other applications also is noticeable. Although fast, but definitley slower than other brands.

It is fast, it is stunning. But compare to other brands, it's no match.

Jeroy, 03 Jan 2016Z5 battery life sucks! Same with iphones! . Ive wasted my monry ... moreHey Samsung has worse battery life. Buy another phone with huge battery.

Jeroy, 03 Jan 2016Z5 battery life sucks! Same with iphones! . Ive wasted my monry ... moreTotally agree with you...i bought sony z5 few days ago.when phone heats up then battery drain fast..so its worse phone in sony....people speaks alot good things but i had practical with phone....think twice before buy....

AnonD-483901, 03 Jan 2016Does the box conatin the headphones and the quick charger ?In my country yes it does.

AnonD-483901, 03 Jan 2016Does the box conatin the headphones and the quick charger ?in Australia
Headphones - Yes
Quick Charger - No

Does the box conatin the headphones and the quick charger ?

Anonymous, 02 Jan 2016Nice owner user feedback For Z5 Champ. Thanks!!

Anonymous, 02 Jan 2016Thanks man, but what will happen in 2017?No one knows about the future mate, so enjoy what you have today.

AnonD-257122, 02 Jan 2016I have the green one and it's a stunner. I really love the back ... moreare all your phone specs as described over here or are they slight variations from these ones?
the main thing I'm interested in is if it really uses a nanoSIM card. if so that's gonna be really awful once I'll head home and I'll have to switch my microSIM card again... :(

• Jeroy

Z5 battery life sucks! Same with iphones! . Ive wasted my monry for these craps! . Samsung is Superb!

• rzey07

Battery only 2900 mah?

NIK 88, 02 Jan 2016http://asia.nikkei.com/Business/Companies/Sony-to-open-factory-i... moreThanks man, but what will happen in 2017?

AnonD-257122, 02 Jan 2016I have the green one and it's a stunner. I really love the back ... moreNice owner user feedback For Z5 Champ.

I have the green one and it's a stunner. I really love the back frosted glass compared to my previous Z3 which was a fingerprint magnet, it's a superb phone is all aspects, camera is simply amazing takes really stunning pics in daylight, lowlight shots are also great.

zzztop for z5...love it..

• NIK 88

Anonymous, 02 Jan 2016Is it true information my friend? I'm a huge fun of Sony. My pho... morehttp://asia.nikkei.com/Business/Companies/Sony-t­o-open-factory-in-Thailand

Read this news about Sony new factory in Thailand

• NIK 88

Anonymous, 02 Jan 2016Is it true information my friend? I'm a huge fun of Sony. My pho... moreI read news. Sony is building new factory for HAND PHONE in Thailand. Capacity 50 million unit per year. So there is a conflict in news. Hope Sony will not quit HP business.