Sony Xperia Z5

Sony Xperia Z5

AnonD-391800, 14 Feb 2016{facepalm} Lexbull coming in, again.. Ah, and here is one example of the low brows I was referring to, carry on facepalming yourself kid!

lol lol lol, 14 Feb 2016lol finally you admit that sony's z5 cam is noot good. the pictu... more{facepalm}
Photography pro's do not seem to agree with you, but hey...
You should tell'em all that is going to them, they deserve it...

Lex79, 14 Feb 2016 As the old saying goes 'I may be paranoid, but that doesn't mea... more{facepalm}
Lexbull coming in, again..

Spartanz, 11 Feb 2016That level of paranoia is awesome As the old saying goes 'I may be paranoid, but that doesn't mean they are not out to get me'

And that thinking very much applies to the low brows that haunt these forums, whilst Samsung may have paid people to say negative things about competing brands, a behaviour most company's in the industry are likely not above dabbling in, Samsung seems to just have been unlucky enough to be caught in the act (not that I have seen the evidence of this either way, but I acknowledge the possibility). That doesn't mean that all criticism of Sony is as a result of such an underhanded tactic.

Unless of course you are one of the Sony fanboys, in which case all criticism of Sony stems from Samsung or some other evil corporation paying for it.

Sony as an overall entity, are themselves of course far above such morally depraved tactics:

At the end of the day, when posting on the Sony pages on this site, best stick to the rules:

1. Post things like: 'I love Sony', 'Sony are the best' etc. = you are golden!
2. Post things like: (insert criticism of) Sony (no matter how valid) = you are a Samsung paid troll!

Or, wait at least until the Z6 range is unveiled, by this point the Sony fans are more likely to at least acknowledge the flaws in the Z5 range.

• lol lol lol

DenisXD, 13 Feb 2016I'm a photoshop user, I know a few things about photo edits and ... morelol finally you admit that sony's z5 cam is noot good. the pictures looks ugly without photoshopping it.
my s6 cam is perfect without photoshop. no blurry edge. lol lol lol.

Z5 is the. Beast of Flagships.

Anonymous, 12 Feb 2016w995 didnt produce blurry edge cam. but Z5 is a failure, becaus... moreI'm a photoshop user, I know a few things about photo edits and cropping is one of them. I'm not an amateur like most of you who doesn't even know what exposure and hdr are.

Anonymous, 12 Feb 2016w995 didnt produce blurry edge cam. but Z5 is a failure, becaus... moreI beg to disagree. Zoom the picture taken with the Xperia Z5 and you will see that it is as sharp as an oil painting.

Anonymous, 12 Feb 2016I charged my z5 from 39% to 99% in 2 hours in airplane mode. Is ... moreMine from 4 % to 100 % in 2 hours and 20 minutes. It went with Stamina Mode from 97 % to 24 % in 7 hours while I'm sleeping.

Anonymous, 12 Feb 2016I charged my z5 from 39% to 99% in 2 hours in airplane mode. Is ... moreIf you use Fast Charging, then you can charge your phone faster, but not at 100% at only 30 minutes. Maybe it's charging a little bit slow.

Anonymous, 11 Feb 2016SONY owns Best cell phone camera ever rated. Absolutely true. I'm extremely satisfied with my Z3...

DenisXD, 12 Feb 2016everyone has something they want from a smartphone. I care about... morew995 didnt produce blurry edge cam.
but Z5 is a failure, because the unacceptable blurry edge. lol. good luck with your expensive blurry edge phone cam. now you must be very busy cropping all of those ugly blur edge pictures.

Khan, 12 Feb 2016Mobile is never for photography.It may be one of the good featur... moreeveryone has something they want from a smartphone. I care about it's multimedia capabilities. I use the camera a lot, both as an amateur and for professional purposes. Believe it or not I have taken amazing photos with my W995 back in it's working days.

• Khan

DenisXD, 11 Feb 2016Z5 takes ultra wide photos, actually it's the phone that takes t... moreMobile is never for photography.It may be one of the good features.Main feuture is performance as a smart phone.I am considering to buy xpria z5.Am I wrong ?

scorpio, 12 Feb 2016You are all being childish with this rubbish of mine is better t... moreHaha classic lol

AnonD-497638, 11 Feb 2016has anyone actually submerged its Z5 into water to see if its ab... moreZ3 compact sat in the bottom of my hot tub for 10 min to test it's water resistance... Had a failure of the front glass 3 months later. Sony sent me a new phone with a report on the old one. Came back with no water inclusion in the report... In my books test passed :)

Anonymous, 11 Feb 2016but s6 never burn your hands. so its better.One thing you should know and think about....
Exynos SoC in galaxy6 and note5 series heats up to same levels as SD SoC in xperia z5 series....
But xperia has better heat dissapation...so you feel it warmer on the phone
Meaning your galaxy device is heating the SoC area while pushed to extremes...
Which is not a problem while you are videorecording 4k, cause you have that 5 min limit, that xperia doesnt have
But while gaming heavy games, beware not to play too long because the heat build up will damage the components around the exynos SoC, including amoleds screen pixels, sensor tech, modules, etc...
All things people reporting already ;-)

• scorpio

DenisXD, 11 Feb 2016Z5 gets warm, it doesn't overheat. Good luck with those burned i... moreYou are all being childish with this rubbish of mine is better than yours. If you don't reply then you don't encourage further comments and it will eventually stop. I have an Samsung s6 but I would never try to say that it is better than any-other. They are all good and each one has its own strengths and weaknesses. Be satisfied with what you have.

I charged my z5 from 39% to 99% in 2 hours in airplane mode. Is this normal? I thought it would only take 30 minutes. My z5 is only 2 weeks old.

Samsung user trolling.
Sony is much better than laggy Samsungs...