Sony Xperia Z5 Dual

Sony Xperia Z5 Dual

• Roman

KZ, 23 Apr 2016The otg of this z5 dual is not working big disappointed...Go for setting and active ta OTG, mine is working.

• kkk

Hi friends please help me I wanted to buy it but I saw many opinion about heating problem.I am not a heavy user.should I buy it or go for Samsung/htc.Thank you.

• RehanRiaz

Dr.a aburiash, 23 Apr 2016Sorry but what is mm ?? And how can i update it ?In the Android Software context, it means marshmallow. It is the latest Android version currently available.

• Dr.a aburiash

AnonD-528349, 22 Apr 2016After update MM via PC, all problems I face solved (overheating ... moreSorry but what is mm ??
And how can i update it ?

• KZ

The otg of this z5 dual is not working big disappointed...

Roman, 21 Apr 2016Yes I'm using cooling master and du battery saver, MM is awesome... morethank you

After update MM via PC, all problems I face solved (overheating and battery drain)
I love this phone so much = 90/100

• Just bought

I bought this z5 dual on 19th of april 2016. I need 3 hours to charge my phone.quick charger is not doing its job...if anyone have soluti then plz reply me.

• Anon

MIDO, 05 Apr 2016 Hello , I'm planning to buy a smart phone and I'm confused ... moreAs for now, choose HTC.
If Sony announced/released with new model such as Z6, go for it.

• Roman

AnonD-528349, 20 Apr 2016ok thanks for the info. do you use cooler master?Yes I'm using cooling master and du battery saver, MM is awesome faster than KK and camera of MM is better than KK.
go for MM don't listen to others nonsense comment.

Roman, 20 Apr 2016about hitting that's the problem for this sony xperia, but marsh... moreok thanks for the info. do you use cooler master?

• Roman

AnonD-528349, 20 Apr 2016is the heating problems solved?about hitting that's the problem for this sony xperia, but marshmallow is better than kit Kat.
you can download cooler master for hetting problem.

AnonD-510622, 04 Mar 2016Hello my friends. After my disappointment from HTC ME I asked a... morenice reviews..

Roman, 19 Apr 2016I brought this z5 dual on 17/04/2016 when I opened with wifi I u... moreis the heating problems solved?

• Roman

I brought this z5 dual on 17/04/2016 when I opened with wifi I update direct to marshmallow 6.0 and it was handsome after updated.

Take note after updated your z5 dual will automatically restart 3 to 5 times several minutes but don't worry there's no wrong about that.

• Roman

misskitten, 13 Apr 2016I've been using sony z5 dual for a week. Fast, smooth. The only ... moreupdate your z5 dual to marshmallow then install the Cooler Master - Phone Cooler (Picoo Design) that apps good for sony z series, I downloaded easy to use also..

pdocted, 14 Apr 2016no marshmallow?? seriously?? I received marshmallow the second day after I received this beautiful phone. I from the Caribbean

• pdocted

no marshmallow?? seriously??

• misskitten

I've been using sony z5 dual for a week. Fast, smooth. The only problem regarding this phone is about heating issue. Not that bad, and a perfect phone doesn't exist though. Overall, I'm satisfied. Worth money paid. Good job, Sony!

AnonD-305169, 31 Mar 2016brother dnt worry abt that if u use single sim in xperia z5 dual... moreIs is a long lasting phone?? Because I have no time to go service centre for repair.