Sony Xperia Z5 Premium

Sony Xperia Z5 Premium

anu97awesome , 08 Dec 2015Bro what I say is z5 premium is cheaper than note 5, s6 edge plu... moreoh it was you my mate! Sorry didn't see who posted the comment :(
Yeah I agree

A smaller sized pizza maybe better or best for us. But it doesnt mean we should accept it if the price is higher than regular one..

• anu97awesome

DenisXD, 08 Dec 2015actually no.. try research before buying a phone. Z5 is much che... moreBro what I say is z5 premium is cheaper than note 5, s6 edge plus and 6s in our country

• unknown

i'm really satisfy with this phone, its so great and excellent... with the 23 mpixel camera then we can give a best shot, with exmor rs it can take a picture of fast moving object... and with the chipset snapdragon 810 are just enough for gaming...

WELL DONE SONY!!!

your comment: ..i mean Sony is not giving NO 64GB inbuilt memory,NO OIS,NO 4gb RAM, Cheap sd810 SOC, No Super Amoled screen either.

My answer: No 64gb inbuilt memory? True, but I didn't see note 5 having any way to extend it's memory capacity, like a micro sd card slot? You know.. The little slot that samsung taken from you? That one.
For your information Z5 can get to 232gb of memory.. It's 3 times more than note5's 64gb inbuilt memory. 3 TIMES MORE!

Z5 doesn't have optical image stabilisation? True, but it has a combination of both hardware AND digital stabilisation called steady shot. It stabilises the image far better than ois do. Z5 has the best stabilisation at the moment, far ahead the competition!

It doesn't have 4gb of RAM? True.. who the hell needs so much ram on a phone anyway? Oh I know.. samsung! Because they suck at RAM management and 3gb still aren't enough for them! lagwiz.. hint, hint.

Cheap 810 soc? I'm sorry are you working for qualcom and you know this, or you just guessing? For your information Z5 scores 61000 with 4k display, and note 5 65000 with 2k display.. the difference is only in numbers though so don't be happy just yet. At this moment almost every flagship phone is 2 or 3 seconds faster than the other. Meaning the difference is just seconds.. freakin seconds!

No super amoled screen? THANK GOD for that. Why would we want a screen that will get burned in pixels after a couple of years? Why?!

Now you see that you are a fanboy? Good.. all things considered.. now like my comment.

AnonD-100398, 07 Dec 2015i enjoy being on gsmarena ,nobody can take away that from me . i... moreNot a fanboy at all!!

Your comment: The 2nd best flagship Smartphone rightnow is Z5P .
Its good but it has lots of cost cuttings in device hardware department IMO it is not at all worth the VERY high price Sony is asking for at the moment ..i mean Sony is not giving NO 64GB inbuilt memory,NO OIS,NO 4gb RAM, Cheap sd810 SOC, No Super Amoled screen either
Moreover to hide that VERY high price sony has also kept the preorder offer where in they were giving a costly bluetooth headphones as a bundle preoder offer cause they knew that no one wud pay that kind of very high amount for a device made with lots of harware cost cuttings & that is why asap the preoder offer was over sony reduced the price for Z5P .

AnonD-100398, 07 Dec 2015i enjoy being on gsmarena ,nobody can take away that from me . i... moreNot a fanboy at all..

Your comment: That is very true man Note4 is still a great device that is why i said if u can wait then probebly the NOTE6 is going to be the worthy upgrade from Note4. But yes i understand there is very long time to wait.

AnonD-337419, 06 Dec 2015I can get z5p instead of galaxy note 5, s6 edge plus, iPhone 6s ... moreSorry, doubleposted.

AnonD-337419, 06 Dec 2015I can get z5p instead of galaxy note 5, s6 edge plus, iPhone 6s ... moreactually no.. try research before buying a phone. Z5 is much cheaper if you buy it from an online store, like 200e cheaper atm! It is 769e in stores, and 570e in online stores!

Anonymous, 07 Dec 2015Interestingly, Z5C replacement display with digitiser costs $155... moreThat proves you dont know anything. They are selling product, they earn money from it.

They buy a display panel for $35 and sell it to you $155. thats how people sell the product. Thats business..

It also prove sony want to take profit too much. While sammy and htc gives free screen replacement.

SamsungRetarded, 07 Dec 2015If you dont like Z5 why are you still in this page haha , still ... morei enjoy being on gsmarena ,nobody can take away that from me . i am just trying to show sony that Z5P is good but is not worth the price they are asking.u ppl are just hating me cause i know that u are sony fanboys.I am posting my opinion abt it ,
see even i like there ps4 a lot but that does not mean that i sud also like there smartphones as well .I am not a kid to become a fanboy like few ppl here ..Lol.

AnonD-434597, 07 Dec 2015I always give facts. Z5c is costier than S6. Z5 costier than Not... moreZ5 camera module 15$? Wow. You crazy? You won't even get the back cover for that price ( back panel is 15 or 20). If you didn't know, OIS is built into the camera module. And who told you S6 has better lens?
Qualcomm processors always are expensive. It would be cheaper for Samsung to build their own processor.
Instead of telling " I always give facts", tell " I always speculate nonsense "

AnonD-434597, 07 Dec 2015I always give facts. Z5c is costier than S6. Z5 costier than Not... moreInterestingly, Z5C replacement display with digitiser costs $155 http://www.witrigs.com/replacement-parts-for-son­y-xperia-z5-compact
Yeah, so much for your "I speak only facts". I understand your 'facts' LOL.
Looking forward to your reply.

AnonD-434597, 07 Dec 2015I always give facts. Z5c is costier than S6. Z5 costier than Not... moreBest quality panel on iPhone 6s plus? Lol Give me a break. http://www.cnet.com/videos/watch-the-sony-xperia­-z5-premiums-4k-screen-shrug-off-a-splashing/ he compares the Z5P screen to 6S plus... Turns out the iPhone produces pale washed out colors compared to Xperia Z5P. And there was another video I posted here comparing the Z5P to Note5, Z5P producing more better clarity and color display. But you ignored it, like any other troll.

z5 is the best in every way lv it

AnonD-434597, 07 Dec 2015I always give facts. Z5c is costier than S6. Z5 costier than Not... moreComparing newly released z5c phone price, to an almost a year old S6 phone model?!?
Go home, please....

Amazon sells z5p for 694$, while cheapest Note5 32gb offer is 619$, and 64gb one cheapest is 853$
Note5 is a 4k capable phone with only max 53 gb storage space for 850$
Z5P can be added an sd card (50$), equaling total of about 750$ for max 221 gb storage space.

Its a no brainer actually, you have to be mad to give that kind of money for what you get of note 5
Same applies for iphone 6s

I always give facts. Z5c is costier than S6. Z5 costier than Note 5. Seriously, i cant find what make z5c worth valued than S6. Almost all parts and components in S6 are best class, while i find mediocre parts in z5c.

The 3 most expensive part of a phone are always.. screen, SoC, RAM.

QHD super Amoled on S6 costs $80 while FHD IPS (best quality like on 6s plus)costs only $41, Z5C screen is only HD i guess its only about $35. Its a huge different $45. 14nm manufacturing soc is also costier than SD810, UFS 2.0 costier than emmc.

Z5P camera module is best i guess it cost $15 while S6 is cheaper but it has better lenses and OIS. FM radio is cheap bcz even feature phone has this feature, microsd slot is also cheap. S6 also bring many additional hardware like IR, MST, heart rate sensor,

I went to buy Samsung S6 but ended up buying Sony Z5, this is what Sony does to you, I had both the phones in my hands & was completely blown away by Z5. Thank god I didn't waste my money on S6.

AnonD-100398, 06 Dec 2015Z5P is good but it has lots of cost cuttings in device hardware ... moreNo OIS: Sony's SteadyShot is better. Gave you a link from anandtech stating so.
No Super Amoled: how is that even a con? Yet again I gave you a link from YouTube comparing Z5P to note5 display, and the Z5P had a brighter and more vibrant display.
Lagwiz makes 4GB RAM look like 2GB. And unlike shamesung Z5P offers microSD upto 200 GB. What's more, with Marshmallow, one can install apps to the microSD, expanding internal storage.
Don't be foolish as usual.
I've shown you all links yet you ignore.

AnonD-100398, 06 Dec 2015Z5P is good but it has lots of cost cuttings in device hardware ... moreHey kid, back again, aren't you?
Telling your usual nonsense I see.... SD810 cheap? Haha, nice joke
People won't even consider your comment now. Everyone knows that you are a troller that knows nothing about phones. Even Avan Dr, a troller like you (though not this clueless), agrees that your comments are baseless and wrong facts.