Spice Mi-498 Dream Uno

Spice Mi-498 Dream Uno

Use an app called ringdroid, will let us choose the MP3.

• cbr

AnonD-296054, 22 Sep 2014is it just 107g? can anyone confirm please..yes 107 gm of boddy without battery after adding battery than it will be 137 gm

• vivek

user guide provided with phone doesn't contain sufficient data and is not help the user

• pranshu

i have been trying to make mp3 song as my ringtone. but i am unable to see any option like that. is there a way to set my mp3 songs to make my ringtone in spice Mi-498 Dream UnO

• sajay

Phone is ok but there is icon of internet on home screen while in roaming , in absence of which it is difficult to know whether internet is in on position, also it is difficult to on-off the mobile data .

• akshay

is it supports heavy games and whats app,does it hangs or...

Jot, 23 Sep 2014I am not using it yet but it is around 138 gm and not 107 gm. C... moreThanks for the info.

• Raja

Anonymous, 23 Sep 2014The speaker is pretty good. Louder than and slightly better qual... moreIs Spice dream able to play 1080p video?

easy to use and very good

• roy

battery must be 2000 mah

• SPK

jignesh, 22 Sep 2014Please let me know how to use Internet from PC, on this phone. I... moreJust check in
Settings -> Tethering & Portable Hotspot -> USB Tethering

• gunny

[deleted post]download the file manager from app store and install it.
then go to setting once its installed open sound then you will see option to select ring tone from your mp3 files.

• mnu

swapnil, 19 Sep 2014i am unable to select the MP3 ringtone om that phone Hi friend, have u tried again? How to set song as ringtone?
I heard this problem with my frnds also but unable to find solution. If u find how to set ringtone, please rep me. Thanks in advance

Raja, 23 Sep 2014Please can anyone tell about the quality of its speaker?The speaker is pretty good. Louder than and slightly better quality than a Nexus 5.

The screen and other things, not so much but great for the price. ;)

• Raja

Please can anyone tell about the quality of its speaker?

Is the Spice MI-498 Dream Uno a dual active phone ?

I the Spice MI-498 Dream Uno a dual active phone ?

Nick, 22 Sep 2014Hey guys can anyone tell me..which one should i buy of these the... moreYou should definately go for this one,because is the best of three,and it's speaker is a little bit improved than the other AndroidOne s,and it's shape feels good,and it doesn't have that metallic finish around the camera that makes the device horrible

• Jot

AnonD-296054, 22 Sep 2014is it just 107g? can anyone confirm please..I am not using it yet but it is around 138 gm and not 107 gm.
Check this : http://www.gsmarena.com/karbonn_sparkle_v-6687.p­hp
All Anroid Ones are identical

• Nick

Anonymous, 19 Sep 20140.614 w/kgHey guys can anyone tell me..which one should i buy of these there phones..that each belongs to different company..but their features to some extent quite silmilar to each others.