Spice Mi-720

Spice Mi-720

• naman

navin, 04 Sep 2012I am using Spice Mi 720 from last three month with BSNL sim and ... moreWhats app is not working my tab? Having anderoid 2.3

• sanjay

vimal, 21 Nov 2012can we update d phone to ICS (ice cream sandwich )???i have spice tab its very good and no words to say about spice my requested please re-upgrade.

Thanks
Sanjay

• Jayaprakash

How to upgrade 2.2 to 2.3 Pls help me

• sailen

suraj, 27 Aug 2012Hey, where did u get the upgradation of it??Visit spice svc n ask for an upgrade

• abhijit

very good tab . immedietly after buying keep screen guard

• vimal

can we update d phone to ICS (ice cream sandwich )???

• mick

Iam spice tab user from 1year it is better but spice service is very poor or lazy charger etc out of stock i am trying a chrger last 6month in delhi aur up most shop or spice care is also off

• harryrohra

Vikramjit, 02 Nov 2012Guys I want buy to this spice tab,, But i am Confused Between S... moreactually dont purchase because os is very old one 2.2..purchase sab 4.1 version ..dont compare with price ..quality mattes

• satyendra bhardwaj

Vikramjit, 02 Nov 2012Guys I want buy to this spice tab,, But i am Confused Between S... morehiiiiiiii i am working in spice and your choice is very good bcos mi 720 is give to a hot looking and differint image,

• s. bardhan

i really impress on this mi-720

• Vikramjit

Guys I want buy to this spice tab,, But i am Confused Between Spice and samsung tab... help me for take good disision.....

• sonia

Hi, compass app is not working on my spice tab, its showing some magnetic sensor is missing....please help!!!

• ebi

very gud to use. oly video calling not working.

• Manangi

Amol, 24 Aug 2012Hi, I have bought MI 720 Tab, 6 months ago, It is working nice t... moreheyy can we do video caling after updating its version to 2.3, through skype.....????????

• Viju KH

Even I m trying to video call but not able to do so. Please anyone help me to get it done.

• vijay

servic is very poor

• Dhananjay

It is good at price but worst at service. My TAB's display is damaged, 6 months have been past but it is still unavailable. Also with respect to price screen is very expensive i.e. about 5.5k. Now in 6k u'll get new TAB like micromax, karbon..

• kk

vicky, 13 Aug 2012yes u can make video callin via this Handset r u sure we can do vedio calling through this ?

• J P VERMA

Parth, 04 Sep 2012in this how i do video callits a nice tab but sorry to say vidoe calling facality is not available in this tab as it run on android 2.2

• ajendra singh

dips, 16 Jul 2012i want to buy....... can anybudy tell me how it works This is poor tab ..adobe flash player is not supported...and after coming any problem in warranty copany response is null.....