T-Mobile myTouch 4G

T-Mobile myTouch 4G

• fazly

i need new battery, where i can find the battery in sri lanka.

swach, 14 Jan 2013I got mine for 400 gh cedis..and is it good?? cos i'm thinking of going to buy one

pipperSlayze, 11 Feb 2013my battery is too weak,im bored and unable to enjoy my phone to ... moreDownload juice defender. Gets you 1.5x battery life

• shift

how to unclock da phone?

• Blueduck

my phone stop taking charge through the charger prot how can i get this working? do i have to get it replaced? can it be replaced? i need to get my phone working

• pipperSlayze

my battery is too weak,im bored and unable to enjoy my phone to the fullest. Don't really get if im using the fake battery.The maximum strength of my battery holds up to 4hours. pls help me !

• chid

my phone shuted down i dont know what the problem is help me with this

• aa

jpmena, 08 Jan 2013Why my phone only works in 2G? I am in Honduras and its supposed... morePress *#*#4636#*#* a menu Will pop up go to phon information and Change your radio from GSM to 3g..

• modamoat

swach, 14 Jan 2013I got mine for 400 gh cedis..pls where cus i'v been to many shops but to no avail.

• qwerty

swach, 14 Jan 2013I got mine for 400 gh cedis..Where did u get urs

• eric

i cnt access my radio . it cnt tune to any station its always makin noise

• frenzy4ruby

i lov d phone,somone should advice me.i should upgrade d phone to 4.1.1 or no wit xplaination plz

• swach

I got mine for 400 gh cedis..

• arko

MODAMOAT, 04 Jan 2013i want to know the price in ghana.Go to DiBaggio phones at circle. You'll get it around 400GH

• jpmena

Why my phone only works in 2G? I am in Honduras and its supposed to be 3G...

• MODAMOAT

i want to know the price in ghana.

• OLA

How do I make video call on this.phone

• K

I have had the myTouch 4G for almost 2 yrs now and still love it. The camera takes the best pics.

• aa

U can use several custom ics base rom
Iam using viper ics sense 4.0 and its awesome...
Miui rom is also availble just visit xda Forum...
This is good phone having good battery standby time is also good 16hours on normal usage..
Camera both in Night and day time is perfect
This is not gaming phone ...game like temple run , nfmw is laggy ...

• azaath

why this mobile not support for normal video call