Tecno Camon 12

Tecno Camon 12

• NgU
  • 03 Jan 2020

How can start Android, it asks my 'PIN' where i get my 'PIN' number ? I would appreciate a prompt reply

• N
    • Newton
    • C8q
    • 02 Jan 2020

Hello! Tecno have no complaint yet , but Camon 12 pro out or not?

• r39
      • 31 Dec 2019

Anonymous, 31 Dec 2019Wen I put my lines and try calling the call doesn't go thro... moredat is network problem try to restart it

• fuf
        • 31 Dec 2019

Wen I put my lines and try calling the call doesn't go through
        Wat should I do

• PVe

• Olalekan
            • Nu7
            • 31 Dec 2019

Google chrome and some other app disappear on my phone pls what do i do to get them back on .y home screen

• Y
              • You
              • 30 Dec 2019

BIDW, 27 Dec 2019Pls I need help which one lasts longer and which one will ... moreCanon 12 is better

• S
                • Snr Man King Abel
                • CGH
                • 28 Dec 2019

• B
                  • BIDW
                  • 27 Dec 2019

Pls I need help which one lasts longer and which one will you advice me to buy between TECNO CAMON 12 AIR AND SAMSUNG A10S and with a good camera and overall ..... THANK YOU

Best Mid Range phone bought it a week ago n it's working amazingly great worth every penny i spend on it

• E
                      • Elturaki jr
                      • Nu6
                      • 23 Dec 2019

Memphis, 21 Dec 2019I've been using the TECNO CAMON 12 for a while now, and I'm... moreMake sure it's not on bokeh mode while taking pictures

• M
                        • Memphis
                        • Nue
                        • 21 Dec 2019

Shedy, 02 Dec 2019Not so, my takes close to 4hrs to charge frm 0 to 100%I've been using the TECNO CAMON 12 for a while now, and I'm confused about the camera. In selfie mode, the camera focuses more on the surroundings and makes the object look kind of blurry. I hope a system update fixes this because I feel a couple of camera features are missing .

• N
                          • Noname
                          • NXW
                          • 19 Dec 2019

i'ts the best phone that i have used

• Olapeju
                            • 17 Dec 2019

My tecno camon 12 cc7 is giving me problem it off every 30minutes what can I do

• Opini
                              • CDq
                              • 15 Dec 2019

Somto, 05 Dec 2019Somebody should help me choose please between Tecno Camon 1... moreBuy the pouvoir 3 battery life is amazing and performance is the same as canon 12

• fsV

my camp 12 shut down and have refused to come again, what does this mean

• D
                                  • Dean
                                  • fmx
                                  • 15 Dec 2019

I bought a camon 12 and I doesn't have the SIMO App. Why is that?? Kindly assist

• ftK
                                    • 09 Dec 2019

Joe, 03 Dec 2019 I am currently using this phone an before today nothing re... moredelete some bloatwares in the phone, the lagging is as a result of unwanted apps that occupied the phone storage as a result of involuntary updates.

• Nug
                                      • 06 Dec 2019

Enter Slot and get a Xiaomi device.

• S
                                        • Somto
                                        • r3a
                                        • 05 Dec 2019

Somebody should help me choose please between Tecno Camon 12(4gig Ram and 64g rom) and Tecno Pourvoir 3plus (4g ram and 64gig rom)