Tecno Camon 18 Premier

Tecno Camon 18 Premier

• CGH
  • 27 Nov 2022

Chris, 21 Nov 2022Been using it for over 2 months and it's been awesome.... moreReally? Have you received an upgrade to Android 12 on your Camon 18 Premier? What country do you live in?

• Hrrex
    • 26 Nov 2022

How long does the battery last after full charge

• Chris
      • 21 Nov 2022

Been using it for over 2 months and it's been awesome. Camera is superb, performance is top notch and battery is outstanding. I just upgraded it to Android 12 a few days back and been great to use Overall it's been an excellent experience with the camon 18 premier, I never expected this from Tecno because this phone worths far more than the price.

• F
        • Facinet
        • xjH
        • 12 Nov 2022

This phone is awesome, Camera, screen type resolution and refresh rate, the CPU, the charging and the battery and also the design everything is wonderful. I have been using for 1 year, I bought and iPhone X max but i can't my Camon18premier, it's very addictive compared to other phones. Thank to Tecno

• NgN
          • 31 Oct 2022

Fana, 22 Sep 2022Bonito e bom. Beautiful and good. Relable, fast, nice pictu... morewhere are u from? Here in Ethiopia the price is like sky scrapper-high.

• CGH
            • 26 Sep 2022

Long man, 04 Jul 2022I have this phone but it does not show enough space in storageAm also having the same problem

• 23 Sep 2022

• F
                • Fana
                • x3G
                • 22 Sep 2022

Bonito e bom. Beautiful and good. Relable, fast, nice pictures, good memory and least but not last ir has a very good prices. Congratulations for this beautiful toy.

• 04 Sep 2022

Anonymous, 03 May 2022Don't think 🤔 Samsung is far better 👍 than Infinix or ... moreTecno camon 18 premier good phone

• 21 Aug 2022

Anonymous, 19 Apr 2022Tecno tried in this one I am currently using my iphone 13 ... moreU are only showing ur self. U don't have any s22 ultra or 13pro max

• S
                      • Soso
                      • Nue
                      • 04 Aug 2022

Dear all,
                      Please I need support.

My Tecno canon 18 premier is not able to merge calls or make a conference call.

Is anyone having the same problem?

• rr1
                        • 10 Jul 2022

Technology this time you have disappointed your clients, I bought common 18 premier on January n it full of disadvantages,it is overheating,goes for only 8 hours with the full battery..

B, 29 Jun 2022the only problem with all tecno phones is that they never c... moreCheckout Tecno phantom X

• L
                            • Long man
                            • NwI
                            • 04 Jul 2022

I have this phone but it does not show enough space in storage

• L
                              • Larry
                              • 01 Jul 2022

Anonymous, 28 Jun 2022Plz suggest a very durable and lasting Samsung for me,, tha... moreGalaxy A03. The only issues are low poor self camera and low resolution (image quality). All other things are awesome!

• B
                                • B
                                • NXP
                                • 29 Jun 2022

the only problem with all tecno phones is that they never come with golira corning glass. is there any tecno brand with one? someone inform me

• Nu6
                                  • 28 Jun 2022

Anonymous, 19 Apr 2022Guy you too much I thought i was the only one hating tecno... morePlz suggest a very durable and lasting Samsung for me,, that I can afford with 70 - 85k

• Cessca
                                    • Nu6
                                    • 28 Jun 2022

Sam, 13 May 2022I have a Redmi note 11, got it about 5 days ago.. I was int... morePlease how good is the Redmi note 11 compared to tecno camon 18

• A
                                      • Tj%
                                      • 18 Jun 2022

I'm using the Tecno Cammon 17 cg6j and I'm in love with Techno hoping to upgrade soon to the cammon 18 premier, I used to be a Samsung fan but now I'm 100% team Techno..... Keep putting out great phone's

• P
                                        • P. Phones
                                        • 13 Jun 2022

It's not the best gaming phone, but for other work ,it holds up quiet fine .Well I think it's a good phone, depends on what you want in a phone then you look for the one that fits your needs, one thing I love about the Tecno CAMON 18 PREMIER is the inbuilt gimbal,I have q no problem with the battery since it charges fast .