Tecno Camon 18 Premier

Tecno Camon 18 Premier

Nice to see Tecno is fooling it's customers with no punchole pic. Anyone who buys this phone is lying under Tecno.

• iamnansmark

Great device, please what's the price?

The phone is pretty nice
It's just a tiny difference between the camon 16 and the camon 17
I taught the new camon 18 was going to come with water resistant

Gary Daniyyels, 05 Oct 2021please could help me to know where the selfie camera patch ... moreIts misleading campaigns from techno, this phone have punch hole 32 Mp selfie camera.
Even its look like that in their official product page. dumb company 🤣

LCYTAdrianNo1, 05 Oct 2021I have seen that it is in top views here, but where did thi... moreChina

I have seen that it is in top views here, but where did this device really come from?

Iphoneking, 04 Oct 2021Under display It's not under display. It's editing mistake.

Maximus, 05 Oct 20216.7 inch AMOLED DISPLAY with Gimbal stabilization all in a ... moreMost of them have amoled display in this price range. And just gimbal ois which is not real gimbal stabilisation unlike on the ones on vivo x50, x60 and x70 series. So yea.

Tallyblaq, 05 Oct 2021Why is the battery low?Was wondering the low battery too

• NickBR

big brick

• Sagar

Cxim, 05 Oct 2021you must leave broh.... coz the company dont have any plan ... moreGo to home you are sleeping well and do nit think about company any more.

• Gary Daniyyels

please could help me to know where the selfie camera patch hole is located or it has a popup one like 15 & 16 pro

No huge change among camon 15, 16, 17 and 18.
Just turning around.
No new technology
Nothing news. Juste betting on storage and camera

oppo reno shape copied

• Cxim

Adogo, 05 Oct 2021Please I like a water resistant phone from this company but... moreyou must leave broh.... coz the company dont have any plan in future

• Maximus

6.7 inch AMOLED DISPLAY with Gimbal stabilization all in a budgeted phone..Seriously,Tecno is really catching up..The rear camera design looks like Oppo Reno 5.Anyways big ups to Tecno..well I'm not sure the selfie cam is under display..All the same, TECNO is performing well..

• Tallyblaq

Why is the battery low?

• Adogo

Please I like a water resistant phone from this company but I have been waiting and am not seeing such. If they company would not give us water resistant (IP68) phone, we will leave and join a different company. Please you people should do something for us. Thanks you.

Following closely on the reno 6 series in terms of outer looks

did they edit out the punch hole cutout in this render? the gsmarena news article has an image of this phone showing the punch hole. weird