Tecno Camon 18 Premier

Tecno Camon 18 Premier

• Sagar

Cxim, 05 Oct 2021you must leave broh.... coz the company dont have any plan ... moreGo to home you are sleeping well and do nit think about company any more.

• Gary Daniyyels

please could help me to know where the selfie camera patch hole is located or it has a popup one like 15 & 16 pro

No huge change among camon 15, 16, 17 and 18.
Just turning around.
No new technology
Nothing news. Juste betting on storage and camera

oppo reno shape copied

• Cxim

Adogo, 05 Oct 2021Please I like a water resistant phone from this company but... moreyou must leave broh.... coz the company dont have any plan in future

• Maximus

6.7 inch AMOLED DISPLAY with Gimbal stabilization all in a budgeted phone..Seriously,Tecno is really catching up..The rear camera design looks like Oppo Reno 5.Anyways big ups to Tecno..well I'm not sure the selfie cam is under display..All the same, TECNO is performing well..

• Tallyblaq

Why is the battery low?

• Adogo

Please I like a water resistant phone from this company but I have been waiting and am not seeing such. If they company would not give us water resistant (IP68) phone, we will leave and join a different company. Please you people should do something for us. Thanks you.

Following closely on the reno 6 series in terms of outer looks

did they edit out the punch hole cutout in this render? the gsmarena news article has an image of this phone showing the punch hole. weird

Anonymous, 04 Oct 2021Under display finger screen scanner could have been better how?

• An0n

I have read gsmarena review, camera department wasn't shine enough to compete with others. Techno needs to invest some r&d in the image processing.

so motorized front camera?

• Dennoh

Why is the battery so low🤦

• O. J. Nnanna

Samsung leads. Tecno follows with their wack chipset!

Iphoneking, 04 Oct 2021Under display No its not underdisplay...tht wud be horrible

Imagine this phone with a dimensity 1000 or a 750g...

Where is the front cam? Didn't see a pop up either 🙄

babak, 04 Oct 2021where is selfie camera? cant see it in the pictureUnder display

• Linghis

I hope the selfie camera is underdisplay !