TECNO Phantom 9

TECNO Phantom 9

• Umar

Anonymous, 23 May 2020I really love this phantom 9 phone but my problem is when I... moreTecno big

PRESTIGE, 30 Apr 2020I really love the phone, the only problem am haven with the... moreI really love this phantom 9 phone but my problem is when I make call my phone goes blank and can't do anything on it.

TonySeban , 01 Feb 2020Its a fine product from Tecno, I have had it for one month ... moreWhen watching video, it display shadow and not clear pictures. I mean a blur motion. I lost my 90k.

PRESTIGE, 30 Apr 2020I really love the phone, the only problem am haven with the... moreIt will always go blank when on call because of the Proximity sensor that prevents the body from touching other functions of the phone so that the phone doesn't perform an unwanted task.
Try locate where where the Proximity Sensor is by waving your hand over the screen when making a call. This will make you know where the Sensor is so that you can maneuver it and launch your call recorder.

• Major General Georg

Tecno phantom 9 is a pop up kiosk. Only two months and I hate this sick advertisement kiosk.

• PRESTIGE

I really love the phone, the only problem am haven with the phone is the screen that goes blank when on call, to record call is not allow with blank face. Please how can I deactivate it? Thanks.

• Kiddos

Andrew, 26 Apr 2020Network is low It the best techno phone ever

• Andrew

Anonymous, 04 Jan 2020I don't get y my phantom 9 keeps going out of network and s... moreNetwork is low

• Kayode

JK, 02 Feb 2020I miss my phantom 6+, it made me like tecno fons. But this ... moreTecno phantom 9 is a very bad phone, it does not display incoming or outgoing calls, screen always blank, poor camera output,poor battery life.
Please, don't purchase this phone except if you want to throw your money away!

• eden

Anonymous, 30 Mar 2020I have this same problem. At first, i thought it was the sc... moremine also the same problem and it is asking me to restore all the time and switching it self what can i do pleace???

• eden

Anonymous, 19 Jan 2020Vry very very poorvery poor

• itz softkid

the phantom 9 is more better than the vibrating note 6

• Defoe

Anonymous, 30 Mar 2020I have this same problem. At first, i thought it was the sc... moreNo its jxt ur screen protector u r covering the sensers

Danny, 09 Jan 2020It's functions are perfect but whenever I dial ... moreI have this same problem. At first, i thought it was the screen protector, but i'm not so sure anymore. Have you found a solution, please?

Anonymous, 11 Mar 2020I like the phone but the batterry capacity is too low The main problem is with the battery.

I like the phone but the batterry capacity is too low

• Emir

Wia can i get it pls

battery capacity is too low

• the brain

what's the ghost 9 memory?

I like everything about it