Tecno Pova 2

Tecno Pova 2

• Rest

Please why the screen is not AMOLED

• Prasanna

Is there a have water proof?

• Rami

Aaa, 12 Oct 2021Tecno pova 2 doesn't support NFCNo I have It and It supports NFC

• Jaybe

Mr. Ben, 11 Oct 2021For now it's #115, 000Please let me ask? Some people are complaining that this pova 2 develops problem after using it some months. Is true?

• Jaybe

Nikpe, 27 Sep 2021The only two specifications I'm personally not happy w... moreYes

• Aaa

Tecno pova 2 doesn't support NFC

190 euro in morocco

• Jc

Mr. Ben, 11 Oct 2021For now it's #115, 000What

Mr. Ben, 11 Oct 2021For now it's #115, 000But they said it is 70000

Frayo, 26 Sep 2021Pova 2 6gb 128 rom is 70000 nairaWhere una see this phone for 70k mbok?

For now it's #115, 000

• Baby girl

Baby girl, 02 Oct 2021Please can you tell me about this phone I like the phoneWhere can i buy this phone ? i like the phone, how much do you bought it?

Anonymous, 29 Sep 2021YesIs the phone realy good

• Bunzoriki

Im already to but still no internet connection

• Baby girl

7th, 27 Sep 2021Been using the phone for 2 weeks now and I can say that thi... morePlease can you tell me about this phone I like the phone

7th, 27 Sep 2021Been using the phone for 2 weeks now and I can say that thi... moreI have problem in gmeet it just stop or exits upon joining the meeting. Can you help me solve this!? I cant even use gmeet properly both latest and oldest version

Anonymous, 29 Sep 2021YesOoh....wow at where please?

• Donald Ibile

Prince, 29 Sep 2021In where do you bought it in 70,000???I like this phone how much

• Prince

Frayo, 26 Sep 2021Pova 2 6gb 128 rom is 70000 nairaIn where do you bought it in 70,000???

• Jmenriquez12

Is it Okay if you leave your cellphone charging overnight?