Ulefone Armor 7

Ulefone Armor 7

• G.W.C.

unXpected, 24 May 2020May I know if buying this phone worth it compare to Blackvi... moreI would stay away from Doogee
I have the Doogee S60 and I have the Doogee S80
I have had issues out of both of them
The S60 had the antenna come loose and it took me a month or so to figure out what was wrong with it
The S80 camera went out a month after I got it
I had warranty work done they just send me a new phone
The camera went out in that one within a week of getting it
That's just my experience with the Doogee

• G.W.C.

unXpected, 24 May 2020May I know if buying this phone worth it compare to Blackvi... moreI have the blackview bv 9800 profit works great

I have had a few ulephones and o think they are definitely worth it

My next phone with be the ulephone armor 9

• G.W.C.

X, 22 Jun 2020I've used my sennheiser wireless 3 for 3 months now 10-12 h... moreThese phones are pretty easy to take apart and replace anything

• G.W.C.

grinoz, 27 Jun 2020I have a question about ,the Type-C Earphone,,would for exa... moreI would just buy an adapter do the 3.5 mm and use whatever you want
That's what I do anyway

I have a question about ,the Type-C Earphone,,would for example the
[ Langsdom F9T Digital Type-C ] ,, work well with the armor 7 ?
Or , what should i buy to be perfectly compatible with the armor 7,,
i mean only type-C earphones, not the 3.5mm with adapter.

Absolutely awesome, best value for a durable smart phone

X, 22 Jun 2020You bought a cheap wireless headset right? There is at leas... moreLol please, I even once got a $300 Sony wireless headphone and I'm still not impressed. Now that I have long left the wireless audio bandwagon and got myself an LG V50, I definitely wouldn't go back to it ever again.

• X

YUKI93, 11 May 2020Lol, dream on! I used to be a wireless guy until I had enou... moreYou bought a cheap wireless headset right? There is at least a 100€ price increase on the wireless section alone, try to aim for the 200-400€ segment, anything below will disappoint. 3.5mm is for cheap headsets or those you need good DACs for.

• X

Sci, 18 May 2020Yeah, I would love to adopt wireless audio but there is one... moreI've used my sennheiser wireless 3 for 3 months now 10-12 hours a day. Battery is a s good a new, lasts about 14-18 hours depending on volume and noise canceling. I am sure you can find a way to replace the lithium cells when they start to degrade in about 3-7 years depending on use 😉

X, 28 Apr 2020When you go wireless you never go back. when you start caring about audio quality, you'll never go wireless.

• unXpected

May I know if buying this phone worth it compare to Blackview BV9900 pro or Doodgee S95 pro? Please assist if I'm going to buy this phone or not.

YUKI93, 11 May 2020Lol, dream on! I used to be a wireless guy until I had enou... moreYeah, I would love to adopt wireless audio but there is one massive problem, they are designed to fail. The battery is the failure point, and those little Lithium cells aren't long for this world. I'd be more inclined to adopt wireless over-ear headphones as just the space alone in the device will give the item a longer life span than their ear bud brothers. For reference, I've had my Sennheiser HD 598s for 7 years now and they still work fine, replaced the ear pads several times and the cables over time but the drivers themselves and the build of the headphones are still in working order. If they were wireless, they probably would have lasted half that time, and that's being generous.

• user

After a few months of heavy use, the battery still lasts for 4 days. I was shooting a movie underwater. 2m deep in salt water and the phone still works without any problems.

X, 28 Apr 2020When you go wireless you never go back. Lol, dream on! I used to be a wireless guy until I had enough and went back to 3.5mm audio jack, definitely not regretting that decision at all!

• X

Juke, 22 Jan 2020Headphone Jack... C'mon I don't want to worry if I charged ... moreWhen you go wireless you never go back.

• X

silviurn, 05 Mar 2020When something seems too good to be true, it is! Mine broke... moreI've had mine for over a month now, no problem. You probably got a bad one.

• Dine85

silviurn, 05 Mar 2020When something seems too good to be true, it is! Mine broke... moreI'm going to buy one. But I'm from Sri Lanka. There is no agent in Sri Lanka for ulefone. So can someone tell me is it good phone.?

• X

silviurn, 05 Mar 2020When something seems too good to be true, it is! Mine broke... moreYou should be able to claim it was defective from the start.

• silviurn

When something seems too good to be true, it is! Mine broke after 1 month of low use. It just won't start. the GSM service said that the processor is broken and the only fix is to change the motherboard.
Ulefone doesn't cover the motherboard and display with the waranty...

Dometalican, 22 Feb 2020Actually, for a mid-ranger, the P90 performs pretty well. S... moreI'm not a gamer and I'd definitley not game on it, but I do open or edit heavy files documents often, so processor speed is definitley something I need a powerful processor for, and so far my S10e is handling it like a champ.

Then MediaTek phones are known to be terrible with updates...