Ulefone Armor 7

Ulefone Armor 7

• NihilSineDeo

How about VOLTE and Vowifi? Are these services available on this phone?

• Catalin

Catalin, 01 May 2021I have the phone since one week, excellent performance: cam... moreCome back with feedback, I sent the phone in the service and when return was writing in the report update soft.
Than I restore me old application and did not work.
I give a factory reset and reinstal manually all application.
Than NFC work perfectly.
So perhaps an unknown setting was causing these mismatch.
Problem solved.

• Catalin

I have the phone since one week, excellent performance: camera and battery from these point of view I recommend.
One big minus NFC is not working - I can't pay with my phone on the shop.
Perhaps someone else have these issue and can support.

I bought Armor7 in january 21.
After full charge, my device indicate 2% battery life 26 h after, and without the slightest usage...
Somebody can give to me explications?
Is it normal?
This does not correspond to the specifications of the brand, it seems to me!

Thanks for a good review on Armor 7
I want to buy one ..but am hesitating.

I need it to use as an NFC reader for a business on site app that we have.

I have not seen any reviews on use as a free standing NFC Reader.

Any comments or help re this please?

• Harti

YUKI93, 21 Aug 2020Hang on a minute... I just realized something: No 3.5mm aud... moreI runs over USB-C . With an adapter to 3mm headset adapter.

• Dil

YUKI93, 21 Aug 2020Hang on a minute... I just realized something: No 3.5mm aud... moreI think they have a type C to 3.5 jack connector

Hang on a minute... I just realized something: No 3.5mm audio jack but has Stereo FM Radio with RDS? How is that even possible?

• G.W.C.

unXpected, 24 May 2020May I know if buying this phone worth it compare to Blackvi... moreI would stay away from Doogee
I have the Doogee S60 and I have the Doogee S80
I have had issues out of both of them
The S60 had the antenna come loose and it took me a month or so to figure out what was wrong with it
The S80 camera went out a month after I got it
I had warranty work done they just send me a new phone
The camera went out in that one within a week of getting it
That's just my experience with the Doogee

• G.W.C.

unXpected, 24 May 2020May I know if buying this phone worth it compare to Blackvi... moreI have the blackview bv 9800 profit works great

I have had a few ulephones and o think they are definitely worth it

My next phone with be the ulephone armor 9

• G.W.C.

X, 22 Jun 2020I've used my sennheiser wireless 3 for 3 months now 10-12 h... moreThese phones are pretty easy to take apart and replace anything

• G.W.C.

grinoz, 27 Jun 2020I have a question about ,the Type-C Earphone,,would for exa... moreI would just buy an adapter do the 3.5 mm and use whatever you want
That's what I do anyway

I have a question about ,the Type-C Earphone,,would for example the
[ Langsdom F9T Digital Type-C ] ,, work well with the armor 7 ?
Or , what should i buy to be perfectly compatible with the armor 7,,
i mean only type-C earphones, not the 3.5mm with adapter.

Absolutely awesome, best value for a durable smart phone

X, 22 Jun 2020You bought a cheap wireless headset right? There is at leas... moreLol please, I even once got a $300 Sony wireless headphone and I'm still not impressed. Now that I have long left the wireless audio bandwagon and got myself an LG V50, I definitely wouldn't go back to it ever again.

• X

YUKI93, 11 May 2020Lol, dream on! I used to be a wireless guy until I had enou... moreYou bought a cheap wireless headset right? There is at least a 100€ price increase on the wireless section alone, try to aim for the 200-400€ segment, anything below will disappoint. 3.5mm is for cheap headsets or those you need good DACs for.

• X

Sci, 18 May 2020Yeah, I would love to adopt wireless audio but there is one... moreI've used my sennheiser wireless 3 for 3 months now 10-12 hours a day. Battery is a s good a new, lasts about 14-18 hours depending on volume and noise canceling. I am sure you can find a way to replace the lithium cells when they start to degrade in about 3-7 years depending on use 😉

X, 28 Apr 2020When you go wireless you never go back. when you start caring about audio quality, you'll never go wireless.

• unXpected

May I know if buying this phone worth it compare to Blackview BV9900 pro or Doodgee S95 pro? Please assist if I'm going to buy this phone or not.

YUKI93, 11 May 2020Lol, dream on! I used to be a wireless guy until I had enou... moreYeah, I would love to adopt wireless audio but there is one massive problem, they are designed to fail. The battery is the failure point, and those little Lithium cells aren't long for this world. I'd be more inclined to adopt wireless over-ear headphones as just the space alone in the device will give the item a longer life span than their ear bud brothers. For reference, I've had my Sennheiser HD 598s for 7 years now and they still work fine, replaced the ear pads several times and the cables over time but the drivers themselves and the build of the headphones are still in working order. If they were wireless, they probably would have lasted half that time, and that's being generous.