RustyNaval128 - user account
- Upvotes: 0
- Posts: 46
In device specs
- In Realme 9i, 19 Jan 2022
Nah, the Snapdragon 680 is actually an overclocked Snapdragon 662 on 6nm. It's sort of a downgrade over the...
- In BLU G91s, 05 Jan 2022
What's so bad about it? I don't think the Mediatek Helio G80 is that bad. It's same chip that Sam...
- In Asus Zenfone Max Pro (M2) ZB631KL, 04 Jan 2022
Well, I wasn't surprised. The S7 Edge is one of the best 2016 flagship phone, while the Max Pro M2 is just ...
- In Xiaomi Redmi 7A, 03 Jan 2022
You shouldn't have bought a nearly 3 year old phone that was already considered entry-level at launch.
- In Tecno Pop 5 LTE, 30 Dec 2021
You can criticize phones without having the ability to make one. That's basically what phone reviewers do.
- In vivo Y20s, 25 Dec 2021
It's not because of it's "Mediatek motherboard", you just got a faulty device (and it's...
- In Nokia C1 Plus, 09 Dec 2021
They probably have a defective unit
- In Samsung Galaxy Nexus I9250, 09 Dec 2021
Looks like you suck at operating this phone.
- In Google Pixel 6, 21 Oct 2021
Two Cortex-X1s on a smartphone chip? I'm going to be curious about it's thermals.
- In Nokia X20, 21 Oct 2021
Yeah, capability definitely doesn't equal price. I think the Dimensity 800U is a cheaper chip than the Snap...
In news/blog articles
- In Samsung unveils Exynos 2200 with Xclipse GPU, ba..., 18 Jan 2022
Well, from watching Geekerwan's video on the Dimensity 9000, it does have a lead on the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 ...