dude111 - user account
- Upvotes: 159
- Posts: 545
In news/blog articles
- In Samsung details its debit card, coming to the US..., 27 May 2020
"debit" hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :/
- In Xiaomi reports 13.6% increase in revenue for Q1 ..., 23 May 2020
Samsung has a lot more divisions from which gain or lose money. Their last drop in revenue was due to less dema...
- In Redmi 10X with Dimensity 820 benchmarked, edges ..., 18 May 2020
Which flaws with anandtech?
- In iPhone 12 leak: CAD-based renders show design, 1..., 12 May 2020
Definitely. Although if the game couldn't achieve that framerate at X resolution, developers should give an op...
- In Samsung working on Exynos 992 for the Note20 lineup, 28 Apr 2020
By your definition, only Samsung is a chip maker.