dude111 - user account
- Upvotes: 147
- Posts: 518
In news/blog articles
- In CR: Chinese market accounted for nearly half of ..., 21 Feb 2020
Ok I guess. It would be much more interesting to know how many of those 5G phones are actually using 5G.
- In IDC: Chinese smartphone market declines in 2019,..., 11 Feb 2020
So, their extra 40 million "sales" in the global figures actually comes entirely from China?
- In Samsung Galaxy S20 pre-orders to open on Februar..., 11 Feb 2020
Yes, but the device needs to have more of them because it's easy to block it. At least three IIRC. The S10 li...
- In Xiaomi Mi 10 official poster confirms design, be..., 10 Feb 2020
And McDonalds is the best selling hamburger place in the world, it doesn't mean those are the best burguers tho....
- In Huawei, Oppo, Vivo and Xiaomi team up to help de..., 07 Feb 2020
Samsung has its own store... Does it make enough money? We don't really know.
- In Samsung Galaxy S20 pre-orders to open on Februar..., 04 Feb 2020
Why do people believe there's gonna be "4G versions"? Qualcomm only sells the 865+x55 which is a 5G modem. Th...
- In Counterpoint: Huawei overtakes Apple in 2019, Re..., 31 Jan 2020
And most of their phones sold worldwide were just "rebranded" old phones in order to ship with the GPS. That's w...
- In Huawei exec: There is no going back to GMS even ..., 30 Jan 2020
Yeah, that's why they were spamming the same phones over and over again all this year and not because those coul...
- In Samsung Galaxy A51 in for review, 30 Jan 2020
I've seen videos with hands-on and it's definitely visible. Who knows if OneUI 2.0 is that demanding because the...
- In Kantar: Global iPhone 11 sales dominated in Q4 2019, 30 Jan 2020
"android components" lolz Are you for real? Oh man hahaha