vivo iQOO 3 5G

vivo iQOO 3 5G

• Shash

Sayed, 10 Oct 2020Hi All! Just received the iQOO3, Anyone have any clue... moreGo to themes app and search dynamic wallpaper and choose any free ones and apply then u can apply whatever wallpaper u want from third party apps

• Dante

Iqoo 3 or Realms x50 pro
Iqoo will be quite cheap during the Big billion day sale

Google Wallpaper?
Hi All!

Just received the Mi 9T Pro,

Anyone have any clue on how you would do this, I sadly cannot seem to change the lock screen with any third party app, even if the app says its applying it to the lock screen, the only way I can change it is by choosing the default wallpaper app/setting and selecting something there.

Please help!

• Sayed

Hi All!

Just received the iQOO3,

Please help

Arkiki Langstang, 17 Sep 2020Will this phone 8GB variant support 5G some say it does not... more8GB chinese version has nfc,and indian version is not.

Will this phone 8GB variant support 5G some say it does not. I'm planning to buy want to know.

• TerrFX

Dhanush, 07 Aug 2020Hey guys, I'm planning to buy a new budget flagship ph... moreYou should check out Poco F2 Pro. It has sd865, IR blaster, Headphone jack, and amazing battery life (4700) and its camera is not bad either.

• NeedAdvicee

Is avelible update in Europe for V1955A model,
Should i buy this device for gaming and battery life,
I need something for update for my huawei p20pro?

VKS, 24 Aug 2020Yes. Video recording not so good. Wish they will fix with u... moreYes,,i feel same

Skeletonking, 31 May 2020What is the touching sensor? 180hz?✍️,It will capture touch response very quick and transmeet very fast

IFRAT, 03 Jun 2020Does the 8/128 GB version also have LPDDR5X RAM & UFS 3... moreYes It Supports

• VKS

ei, 24 Aug 2020what about the video quality,,i saw on the yutube,,the eis ... moreYes. Video recording not so good. Wish they will fix with updates?

VKS, 12 Aug 2020Iam currently using iqoo 3. Apart from camera and speaker q... morewhat about the video quality,,i saw on the yutube,,the eis is not really good,,not better than realme x50 pro..

• Jain

Dhanush, 07 Aug 2020Hey guys, I'm planning to buy a new budget flagship ph... moreGo for s10 lite or note 10 lite

Dhanush, 07 Aug 2020Hey guys, I'm planning to buy a new budget flagship ph... moreWhat matters to you the most?

• Mayank

Dhanush, 07 Aug 2020Hey guys, I'm planning to buy a new budget flagship ph... moreSir why dont you look at realme x2 pro.
90 hz, 50W charging, headphone jack.

S855+ is still blazing fast. Also proper camera setup - wide, ultra wide and telephoto.
Also the price is around 32k so a lot cheaper.

Water and dust resistance

• VKS

Dhanush, 07 Aug 2020Hey guys, I'm planning to buy a new budget flagship ph... moreIam currently using iqoo 3. Apart from camera and speaker quality everything else is good. If u need 3.5mm jack, u can go with this phone as other phones I think does not have 3.5mm jack.

• Dhanush

Hey guys, I'm planning to buy a new budget flagship phone. My options are Oneplus 8, Realme X50pro & Vivo Iqoo3. But I am finding it difficult to make a final decision due to the following points.
1. Realme is feature packed, Good camera, Super fast Charging, but misses out on the stylish Curved display & also hesitant to spend flagship money on a Realme phone (No headphone jack)
2. Oneplus has the best design, Software experience & brand image but has a sub-par camera for the price (No headphone jack)
3. Vivo Iqoo3 similar specs, Fast Charging, Gaming features - No Curved display, Inconsistent camera & Video quality, No brand value - (Has Headphone Jack & DAC)
Alternate options - OP7T - Lesser battery capacity, Samsung - Pricey, Exynos & Bloated UI
I cannot stretch my budget beyond Rs.42K. Need your suggestions