vivo iQOO Z3

vivo iQOO Z3

• AKB

It works very well. Excellent camera.

Indian Tech Hunter, 21 Sep 2021One of my close friend has bought this phone and using it s... moreIt has 768G not 778G

Facing issue with Bluetooth headset
Not a great phone after two months of use can go for any better brand

I got this phone for gaming and I experience little to no lag compared to my previous device, The existing screen guard got scratched within a month and it was a bit hard to play especially while using the movement keys, So had to buy a screen protector from Gadgetshield it's much better than the previous Screen guard.

• Joe6606

I got this phone for gaming and I experience little to no lag compared to my previous device, The existing screen guard got scratched within a month and it was a bit hard to play especially while using the movement keys, So had to buy a screen protector from Gadgetshield, it's much better than the previous Screen guard.

• Indian Tech Hunter

One of my close friend has bought this phone and using it since 2 months

Under 20k you get -
SD778 is really capable and while playing PUBG it never gives frame drops.
64MP Camera which is really awesome you will not disappoint from it at all.
55W charging is really fast and even charging 10 min will give you about 50-60% battery which is really fast.

Overall my friend is really happy and satisfied with this device.

Anonymous, 12 Sep 2021The phone is too good cause I am using it and I feel this P... morepoco f3 is better at the price range

This phone nothing in Malaysia 😑

Anonymous, 10 Sep 2021so i was planning to buy this phone, is this worth it? i me... moreThe phone is too good cause I am using it and I feel this Phone is better than other phones in this price range

so i was planning to buy this phone, is this worth it? i mean the specs are convincing! but never saw any satisfying youtube reviews about it!

• ANONYMOUS

Anonymous, 09 Jul 2021Five years? Get a landline man.my galaxy j7 max almost completes its 4 years and i never feel any issue in it. it totally depends on you how you use your phone and how you take care for it.

Although the audio of the phone is decent, there is nothing to boast about it either.

Honest, 07 Jun 2021Dual 5G support or not?Not

• Partha

Harish, 18 Aug 2021How many card slot in this device 2sim and 1memory cardOr 2 sin or one sim& memory card

• Harish

How many card slot in this device 2sim and 1memory card

• harsha

charging time not mentioned!

• SUJIN

display protection is not mentioned

I am very happy to the phone great experience

Anyone using this phone at Malaysia ?? 🤔🤔

Also, IQOO has said that IQOO Z3 5G supports HDR content but when I was watching movies on Prime Video and Netflix I didn’t see the HDR logo and any movies.