vivo iQOO Z3

vivo iQOO Z3

Honest, 07 Jun 2021Dual 5G support or not?Not

• Partha

Harish, 18 Aug 2021How many card slot in this device 2sim and 1memory cardOr 2 sin or one sim& memory card

• Harish

How many card slot in this device 2sim and 1memory card

• harsha

charging time not mentioned!

• SUJIN

display protection is not mentioned

I am very happy to the phone great experience

Anyone using this phone at Malaysia ?? 🤔🤔

Also, IQOO has said that IQOO Z3 5G supports HDR content but when I was watching movies on Prime Video and Netflix I didn’t see the HDR logo and any movies.

Anonymous, 09 Jul 2021Five years? Get a landline man.What's worng in using a phone for 5 years? I have used my Galaxy A3 2017 for 4 years. It's 16 GB memory was a little too less for me and that was the only reason I changed it recently. I still miss it's compact form factor.

Guys tell me something will the origin os variant work on network outside of china?

Anonymous, 13 Jul 2021My last phone(OP3) lasted 5years. People should be able to ... moreI am using my oneplus one still ;-)

Anonymous, 09 Jul 2021Five years? Get a landline man.My last phone(OP3) lasted 5years. People should be able to use their devices as long as they want... Just have to take good care of the battery and we'll... Hope for the best.

Ahmed 6w6, 03 Jul 2021Is it good for gaming?. Will it last longer like 5 years an... moreFive years? Get a landline man.

The new Snapdragon 768G SoC showed a noticeable bump in scores in our benchmarking tests.

• Ahmed 6w6

Anonymous, 22 Jun 2021did vivo bought you?? why do much marketing for this phone ... moreIs it good for gaming?. Will it last longer like 5 years and above?

• Terminator

Anonymous, 23 Jun 2021 As things stand, the iQOO Z3 – from the front – looks stra... moreVery true.

which is better, an oppo reo5 4g or this

As things stand, the iQOO Z3 – from the front – looks straight out of 2018 with its waterdrop notch.

Mr.Meseeks, 17 Jun 2021It's an great option under 20k The smartphone's... moredid vivo bought you?? why do much marketing for this phone that doesn't give Amoled screen, poor cameras than competition and worst software among the rest with shitty software updates tract record (major Android updates)... and only provides two 5g bands(77,78) in the name of being a 5g phone..

Just making people stupid..

And i think u also fell for all this bs and bought this shit🤣

Honest, 07 Jun 2021Dual 5G support or not?No