vivo NEX 3 5G

vivo NEX 3 5G

• Jacktackle

Kosova, 11 Jun 2020Best phone ever, i was using Samsung Iphone OnePlus etc Bu... moreAgree
The screen is second to none

• Kosova

Best phone ever, i was using Samsung Iphone OnePlus etc
But this phone is perfect

It's so fast great battery, screen same like it has 120 refresh rate.

• Paulh

Anonymous, 04 Nov 2019no :(No just one, and it's a bad one.

• Paulh

Bluetooth aptx audio?

• iTSMe

My phone always got into this problem - losing sound from the person you called and vice versa. It is tiring when you need to re-call back so many times just to finish talking.

Sound problem during call. That is the problem I face with this Nex 3.

• Jacktackle

Anonymous, 13 Apr 2020For those yet buying can stop thinking of this phone. I fou... moreJoke. network better than any other phone out there if u know what to do.
set sim 2 as 3g and then check

For those yet buying can stop thinking of this phone. I found that the network are weaker than any other of my phone with same operator . Even a cheap phone does had better connection then this

The least processed hi res stills but with resolved detail like ordinary Bayer, got some noise but it got the most detail and no post-processing beauty mode like feeling.
At least in comparison tool as there are no 108mp shots, but looking at processing at binned mode or sample shots, I wouldn't expect much from the others.

The Guest, 11 Mar 2020Like the preceding one there's still no OIS for its cameras... moreSorry to burst your bubble lad, but this is the Snapdragon 855+, not the 865.

• The Guest

Like the preceding one there's still no OIS for its cameras and since it already uses the latest itinerary of Qualcomm with top tier Snapdragon 865, how come it doesn't support the wi-fi 6 ax?

• Debu

I will buy it emi fafility. If it have this facility then i have buy it immidiately

• Annonymas

Bob, 22 Sep 2019Does this device support wireless charging?No

• coyz

363 ppi???

• Azad

siki, 19 Nov 2019It does not matter about the Salary.I make good money live ... moreWell said.

• siki

Danny El, 17 Oct 2019Your 10-month salary... And you say it's not expensive? Wel... moreIt does not matter about the Salary.I make good money live by myself but I would never buy it.Waste of money.I'd rather take a vacation and not throw my money away and be a fool keep their pockets full.Instead I will enjoy my Life to fullest.

• Blaq

The screens ppi density is at 363???, that's not a flagship that's a midrange phone, plus no gorilla glass NKT😠😠😠😠

Me, 05 Nov 2019218.5 g is a normal weight for a phone? If I put it in my p... more:D :D :D

• Me

218.5 g is a normal weight for a phone? If I put it in my pockets, I will lose my trousers.

Faysal Ahmad, 19 Oct 2019don't have stereo speaker !!no :(

• Uchiha Sasuke

Your camera looks familiar (sharinggan)