vivo NEX 3 5G

vivo NEX 3 5G

• coyz

363 ppi???

• Azad

siki, 19 Nov 2019It does not matter about the Salary.I make good money live by my... moreWell said.

• siki

Danny El, 17 Oct 2019Your 10-month salary... And you say it's not expensive? Well, we... moreIt does not matter about the Salary.I make good money live by myself but I would never buy it.Waste of money.I'd rather take a vacation and not throw my money away and be a fool keep their pockets full.Instead I will enjoy my Life to fullest.

• Blaq

The screens ppi density is at 363???, that's not a flagship that's a midrange phone, plus no gorilla glass NKT😠😠😠&#­128544;

Me, 05 Nov 2019218.5 g is a normal weight for a phone? If I put it in my pocket... more:D :D :D

• Me

218.5 g is a normal weight for a phone? If I put it in my pockets, I will lose my trousers.

Faysal Ahmad, 19 Oct 2019don't have stereo speaker !!no :(

• Uchiha Sasuke

Your camera looks familiar (sharinggan)

• Elmeshne9

The only problem with 5g devices, in gcc countrys, its all huawei 5g network, and only compatable devices can work with it

• Faysal Ahmad

don't have stereo speaker !!

IP68+ "Useless" if it can't endure a tropical downpour.

Excellent phone in most aspects but not for me. I'm going with perfection. Thank GSM guys and vivo.

asif, 24 Sep 2019your 5 month mine 10 month salary not expensive.Your 10-month salary... And you say it's not expensive? Well, we all have different levels, I guess.. For me, it is 14-month salary combination

• Bachcahu

Is this a global model or domestic one like IQOO Pro 5G.

• ms

the top and bottom bezels are STILL there.no sd card slot.no NFC.no stereo speakers.no qhd display no wireless charging.no USB 3.0. no FM radio.no ir.no temperature or humidity sensor.smartphone but not smart enough.

• ezhil

nfc available in this mobile

GAMIRSFM, 17 Sep 2019I do need MicroSD, what if i don't have internet connection or Data?Exactly. In airplanes, when roaming in countries (Like Dubai), where data is 30€/Megabyte (yes, you read it right).

People have simple minds and very little experience. They cannot fathom anybody having needs, they don't themselves understand.

Sul, 04 Oct 2019Which one is better this or iqoo pro 5g( if we took out the cameras)? Iqoo pro 5g is better value for money consideringit has basically the same specs (of course excluding camera) and 2 extra advantages youre not gonna notice; screen res on iqoo pri 5g is 1080×2340 compared to Nex 3's 1080×2200(not exact, more than 2200 but can't remember

Which one is better this or iqoo pro 5g( if we took out the cameras)?

• Sul

Which one is better this or iqoo pro 5g(if we took out the cameras)?