vivo V7

vivo V7

The first smartphone from chinese brand that i use. After 1 year experience using this, I wont buy again any phone from chinese brand

• Vivo V7 User

Transferring your apps, photos and music to sd card having problem? Seriously? I have been use almost a year before I swap with Oppo F7. I don't have any problem of that. Better you guys update your vivo v7.

• md

The only issue is it's Display.

• John

phone is pretty good but Vivo please do something for transfereing apps, files and games to its memory card as my memory is almost full and every thing in it is very important for me...

Jay Pee, 19 Dec 2018Vivo company is cheater company. They mention in vivo v7 specif... more1 GB = 1024 MB. Do the maths

• Diya

Picture quality really terrible after update to Oreo. Vivo pls fix this

Anonymous, 19 Oct 2018I updated to oreo and my canera has gone bonkers.. The picture... moreYou may restore the factory setting of your phone (hard reset). Some features from nougat version may not be smoothly deleted or updated, so it is recommended to wipe your phone's data after major updates. I tried it and it worked. You only need to back up your files from your phone storage before doing hard reset.

• Jay Pee

Vivo company is cheater company.
They mention in vivo v7 specifications that it holds 4 GB ram
But in actual user is getting only 3.5 gb installed ram.
So beware guys.
Thnkuu.

• Wasii

Aku, 12 Aug 2018Battery drains fast after oreo update. I think its bettet not to... moreAgreed

Dahlia, 30 Oct 2018Yes, me too. How to fix it? HuhuWorst camera after Oreo update

• Dahlia

Annoyed by recent up, 29 Oct 2018Serms like i am not the only one that suffered picture quality d... moreYes, me too. How to fix it? Huhu

• Annoyed by recent up

Serms like i am not the only one that suffered picture quality downgrade after the update.
Anybody knows how can we fix it?

• Annoyed by recent up

Anybody knows how can we fix it?

• Alonzo

Yes mine too! What happened? Pixelated pa!

L~, 20 Oct 2018same problem! Seems like the camera quality downgraded after tha... moreAgree! Seems like it really has..
Pixelated, dark and blurred.

• L~

Anonymous, 19 Oct 2018I updated to oreo and my canera has gone bonkers.. The picture... moresame problem! Seems like the camera quality downgraded after that update!

I updated to oreo and my canera has gone bonkers..
The pictures looked dark, pixelated and filtered..
Can anybody please tell me what to about this?
I use the camera for work so i need to get this fixed asap.

Anonymous, 15 Oct 2018After update, the menu transition is now sliding right left. It ... moreWhat do u mean menu transition?control center?

blackmamba, 07 Oct 2018how can I transfer my files to sd card?????????????the one can a... moreGo to File Manager, select all the files that you would like to transfer, click Cut, go to the SD Card, select Folder and press and hold the screen and select paste.