vivo X21

vivo X21

• Yogi 3

Anonymous, 13 Oct 2020Very good phone ever because i use all type of phone but X2... moreMissing my phone pune

Very good phone ever because i use all type of phone but X21A is amazing

• MI MI

AlexanderT, 10 Nov 2019This is a prime example of how a phone that's good on paper... moreThat is not true. My phone is fast and responsive. I have been using for half a year.

• FranzX1975

is there a under display fingerprint on vivo x21a? 128gb 6gb ram?

• AlexanderT

This is a prime example of how a phone that's good on paper might be rubbish in real life. It's got a monster spec sheet, but in reality it's a buggy, slow, unusable and unreliable mess.

- The selfie cam has gone wrong already, with a blurry blue area ever present in every photo;
- The start-up is annoying with a chime you can't switch off;
- It is so slow as to be woeful. The modest ZTEs from 2016 that have never been formatted are much, much faster. Let me be very clear: everything is geologically slow. EVERYTHING;
- Nothing works well. You get the phone suggesting Chinese shortcuts even though it's in English, every app seems to be buggy and you get ads popping up at random.

It's such a pile of excrement, its owner decided to give it to my 4-year old daughter as a toy. A phone with less than a year on it. Speaks volumes.

• me

This phone is great.

• Lucy

Najib1312, 03 May 2019This phone currently sells for only US$230. Is it still wor... moreIt's not, there are many other better phones. Realme, Redmi, Nokia.

This phone currently sells for only US$230. Is it still worth buying?

• ascot7

I have an X 21 plus. Now I am not sure if finger print works. It has taken my print ok. I like it. About pricing ! It is a good price, I bought mine in wish. If I was to buy Galaxy, cost me here in AU, $ 2000.

• ascot7

Anonymous, 25 Feb 2019My camera is not working. It want let me take a selfie. It ... moreHi,
The pics, or selfies are in your photo files. Get a friend to show you how to use it. And get the manual.

dw, 07 Jun 2018i think it's camera is worth looking intoMy camera is not working. It want let me take a selfie. It take a pic but I can't find it. Please help me with the camera on the phone.

• Regza

Why so much over pricing!!!!?

• Edgar

Do you have any idea about vivo series x21a ?

• Slim

UnknownAV, 21 Oct 2018Nope... coz you can get the same Snapdragon 660 in other ph... moreBut you don't have a Super AMOLED Display, 6 GB RAM and a headphone 3.5mm jack on a Mi A2

• Md

K rishi, 16 Oct 2018Which mobile phone is best below rs20k?real me 1 or 2 or 2pro by oppo

• UnknownAV

Bochokoy, 17 Jul 2018Great phone, but is it worth buying to invest?Nope... coz you can get the same Snapdragon 660 in other phone with half of its price... Like Xiaomi A2 just cost you around 200 EUR~

• K rishi

Which mobile phone is best below rs20k?

• Balag

miasara, 02 Aug 2018Hi, may i know which one is better, vivo x21/vivo v9/huawei... moreVivo X21 is better against their features

which one is better? this one or oppo f9?

• sameer