vivo X30 Pro

vivo X30 Pro

Muhammad90, 09 Apr 2020I've bought the Vivo X30 Pro & the Huawei P30 Pro and tested... morePlease tell me which one has better camera

Anonymous, 05 Mar 2020Update: This is not a Phablet option type... I need a fully Phab... moreWait for Honor Note 11 (7"+) and Mate 40X (7"+) in the fall. Xiaomi will have a flagship phone with 7"+ screen in the 2nd half of 2020.

vivo X30 series in a European and Indian debut as a limited time

YUKI93, 10 Apr 2020I'll be waiting for your video. There's so little video about th... moreLet me know what's most interesting for you to know about the phone and I'll try to explain & show you on the video.

Muhammad90, 09 Apr 2020I've bought the Vivo X30 Pro & the Huawei P30 Pro and tested... moreI'll be waiting for your video. There's so little video about the X30 Pro.

• sky kei dom

I've bought the Vivo X30 Pro & the Huawei P30 Pro and tested both of them, hopefully I'll find the time to make a small comparison video and will link it under the following comments in here.

But for now, both phones are great, but my personal favourite.......X30 Pro

Anonymous, 05 Mar 2020Update: This is not a Phablet option type... I need a fully Phab... moreTry LG V60, Asus ROG Phone 2, Nubia Red Magic 5G, they're all pretty big

Anonymous, 24 Nov 2019This is not a Phablet option type... I need a fully Phablet type... moreUpdate: This is not a Phablet option type... I need a fully Phablet type like over 7 inches with thin bezels e.g. mate 20X and Xiaomi black shark 3 pro or the old school bezel Phablet from 6.1 - 6.8 inch like original mi max did the example. Not this factor type. I will find the upcoming Phablet type in 2020. I know the screen are really large like Samsung a70, vivo nex 3, Samsung note 10 +, vivo X30 pro and even Samsung s11 5G but is not one I'm looking for.

wnkair, 25 Feb 2020They're releasing this smartphone on Android 9 which sucks for a... moreHave you used the Android 10? Comparing to Pie, how do you find it based on stability and compatibility with your apps?

• wnkair

They're releasing this smartphone on Android 9 which sucks for a 2020 device. Shame

Probably the most elaborate camera setup for a smartphone to date: with 4 no-nonsense cameras, 2 optical zooms, (overall x7 optical zoom). This smartphone will be positioned much better if it comes with a new flagship SoC such as SD865. This could the dress rehearsal for a truly state of art smartphone coming the the near future. (In a similar way, Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro is a dress rehearsal for Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro.)

Anonymous, 15 Feb 2020Guts! Vivo X33 is about to launch in the main china And a... moreIn YouTube, vivo Malaysia promoted the Vivo X33 trailer (which was made by Chebbycraft34)

Anonymous, 15 Feb 2020Vivo X33 Specifications: A bigger size Splashproof Andr... moreGuts!

Vivo X33 is about to launch in the main china

And also launches in the Outside china (such as India, Philippines, Greece, Malaysia, Mexico, etc.)

Vivo X33 Specifications:

Li-Po 6000 man battery

65W wired charging, 40W wireless charging

Aura Psychedelic Shadow Design

Colors: Rose Gold, Sky Blue, Deep Black, Deep White, Berry Red

AHMADREZA77, 05 Feb 2020Hello do you think Oppo Reno 3 Pro is better or Vivo X30 Pro ???... moreI personally like Vivo's better - Funtouch isn't great but doesn't restrict background apps the way ColorOS does - I need notifications from more than 20 apps (if global version) and 5 apps if (China version). Until ColorOS let's you set what apps can provide notifications (no matter the count) doesn't really work for me.

AHMADREZA77, 05 Feb 2020Hello do you think Oppo Reno 3 Pro is better or Vivo X30 Pro ???... moreIt's difficult to say which phone is better, it depends on what you want to do with that phone, both of them are great and as you've already mentioned there are only less & small differences between this both.

Personally I would the Vivo x30 pro.
Not because it's a better one, but for my personal using it's exactly that what I need.
I also like Oppo very very much, but on this phone i hate edge displays, it's not really handy for me. And funtouch os gives that using that I really like, but almost the camera is a Great deal and also a good and bright display to use it outside, for all of this using, you'll need a bigger battery of course, point for Vivo again.

Like is said, both a great phones but it depends on how you'll use it or what you personally prefer.

Hello do you think Oppo Reno 3 Pro is better or Vivo X30 Pro ??? Please answer if it says compelling reason I didn't feel that much difference except that Vivo has more optical zoom and a bigger battery. Oppo supports USB 3.1 but I don't know if Vivo supports!!!! Oppo's screen brightness is up to 90 Hz, which means 800 nits per Vivo as well as 800 nits per second chip, almost only 0.2 Oppo more than Vivo. Thankful😍❤❤

Kml, 05 Jan 2020Clearly Better than 9810, Sd845, slightly inferior to 9820. Over... morepaying 600$ for a phone to makes you suspect or makes you to start talk about his chipset
is it better from that chipset or worser from that chipset

is it his performance, equal or even worser than sd835 or sd845 ?!

wait little bit, with 600$ or even lesser, you can buy so much better phone with Sd865 & with very good camera like
MI 10 PRO 5G
or
MI 10 5G

Full Review for this phone please