vivo X5

vivo X5

• mmeirul

How can i buy new battery cover & its tempred glass

• Jibin

Cannot connect camera

-, 14 Dec 2016I don't recommend vivo phone at all, with the price RM1k plus yo... moreCorrect

I m using vivo v5 m using 4g but after i off data my whatsapp and fb still working like net on plzz tell me eat is ths

• -

I don't recommend vivo phone at all, with the price RM1k plus you can get other brand with better spec.
Currently using vivo x5, first battery drain fast, then app cannot be updated (show insufficient storage) and now sim card cannot be detected.Don't trust what the salesman said!

• shaz

Hi I am using x5pro, when someone calls me I am not able to see the complete number I can see only first 5 numbers
So plz help me to fix this

Katie, 13 Oct 2016Im using vivo for over 5 months. Last night I tried to upgrade m... moreSend to vivo store. You should had let them update it for you. No charge. I know it is easy steps but to avoid encountering problems like yours, i always send it to vivo.

• Katie

Im using vivo for over 5 months. Last night I tried to upgrade my software. Everything was doing perfectly fine then a message pops up on my screen, install or install later. I hit install.. and said do not perform any operation. Etc
So I didn't. Then, I was on optimizing page. 1...47 then I got stuck at App starting up, I waited several hrs until the battery got drained. I charged my phone. I tried removing my sim cards and sd card. There is no way to remove the battery, koz it is a built in bat! I hate this phone, always givin me a headache. What am I gonna do?? Pls help.. it's been hours...

• Rocky

Phone is good in only outer look others please dont buy the scarp this vivo models. it would be far better to go samsnung. htc. or even micromax and others. vivo does have problems in every device. i have x5pro and having problem of storage. so if u give coustomer 4g and 3g and just 5 gb phone and 6 to 7 gb system storage ! Are u mad. and price is 24k.

• bek

How can I insert sd card on vivo X5L

• Yats

Hi, I'm also using vivo smart phoney51 and encounter the same problem..despite, I'm having problem to restart the phone before charging.the sd card is not useful at all

dean, 05 Jun 2016I have use vivo x5pro since 6month ago..I have problem when im t... moreuninstall playstore n google services n reinstall them back. I had the same problem before. It shud be okay then you can updating your apps. Do not disable any google related services. Hope this helps.

dean, 05 Jun 2016I have use vivo x5pro since 6month ago..I have problem when im t... moreyes me to, its a same problem, i cant download and update my apps. the storage was not enough,

dean, 05 Jun 2016I have use vivo x5pro since 6month ago..I have problem when im t... moreHi...If you still have enough space in your system then it is a problem with your network signal strength and stability. Perhaps you can use strong and stable wi-fi network, I am sure your problem will be solved. Good luck.

• dean

I have use vivo x5pro since 6month ago..I have problem when im trying to update my application.its not working..when Im try to update..its download for 3 times but can't installed...that worst my data..any friend have same problem with me??please help me..

NICK, 26 Dec 2015Con: 1. No notification on Whatsapp/FB Messenger/wechat on t... moreI definitely agree with you. It is not friendly to download many apps as the default system is split into two memories. It is the most disappointed thing in this phone

• KHIAN

my vivo x5l is a single sim and no xpandable sdcard. i cnt accest internet. i dont no why..can you help me to accest internet.not wifi.only data.

becomes hot. everytime i play games. system space only about 6 gb.which i thought the 16 is for the whole system space..but end up,the remaining 9GB acts like memory card..this bother me,because most of the non-gaming apps were stored in system space n cannot be moved to sd card. plus, i just bought 16gb sd card(which is no use) because i was hoping to install much apps,but end up most of them need to be stored in system space.graphics is ok..laggy?not so often because all phones out there became lag if u dont clean the junk.the camera is superb btw.

• Shree

AnonD-510197, 04 Apr 2016i'm from m'sia..using this phone about 6 month, the problem that... moreYeah, me too.. always when gaming or using online encounter overheat problems and battery draining issue.

i'm from m'sia..using this phone about 6 month, the problem that i found is, the phone quickly heat then went it hot the battery drain so fast,always encounter the sd card unxpected remove..then the sd card damage..ermm..i have to pull out the the sd card and put back...ps sorry my english broken