vivo X5

vivo X5

• Mel

When I starting playing online games such as Holy knight on this phone... the graphic lagging and not work smooth as other phone like my friend... he just use Samsung note 2 , graphic work smoothly and not lack, compare the spec, vivo x5 is more better then Samsung note2... why its lagging?? any resolve way of this issue? RAM is 2 GB which is consider ok

• swati

I have vivo x5 and it doesn't open images on google.very strange..such a bull shit phone

• Pakrol

Is Vivo X5 can play game so well??Because I want to buy it....

• Matthew

AnonD-488340, 14 Jan 2016My friend have vivo x5 and she had a different problem which is ... moresme here

• riski

Why i can't download need for speed no limits. I hope you can make some think. I so loving this game. please...!

• riski

Does anyone have issue with their Bluetooth where you get a message stating "unknown user wants to access your phone book and call logs" and also asking whether you want to connect to another user eventhough the bluetooth on the phone is switch off at that moment.

ken, 19 Oct 2015Used less than 2 weeks and problem starts to occur. Power button... morei'm having the same prob with you. :'(

NICK, 26 Dec 2015Con: 1. No notification on Whatsapp/FB Messenger/wechat on t... moreMy friend have vivo x5 and she had a different problem which is sometime the device will be able to restart even she doesn't set it to auto restart. Not to mention she had twice a time do factory reset but it happen again. So? It is a software/hardware problem or what?

• Sywalker70

NICK, 26 Dec 2015Con: 1. No notification on Whatsapp/FB Messenger/wechat on t... moreI got 2.91 system space...cant do anything..lot of apps cant be install..this is bullsh*t

• NICK

Con:

1. No notification on Whatsapp/FB Messenger/wechat on the icon.

2. Contact Number searching very slow especially with more than 1000+ contact number. It will took more than 10 sec to search.

3. No video call

4. Vivo split memory into 2 partitions (system space & phone memory). I very disappointed whenever I download many apps it will show "insufficient space on system space" no matter how I transfer apps to memory card or phone clean or clear cache or clear data always not enough system space even phone memory still got available space. With 4-5GB of system space (new phone) you can't download many apps.

5. Hotspot cannot find in Custom Display List (Shortcut). Have to go to setting to open

6. Most of the Vivo Salesman in Malaysia will tell you that all apps (whole memory) can be transfer to memory card in fact most of them unable to transfer.

• lin

i cant turn on my vivo

6 month after purchase, the phone is out of order:
unable to take good picture during messenger typing,
unable to view contact,
unable to choose our own music download,
unable to root easely to change language and/or set location,
and the worst battery doesn't want to filled up when in charging even if send to a repair shop,
no internationnal warranty !!!
Vivo I tried......, I loose 300€.

• -non-

Is the ram work well? N storage? Because other vivo was petty bad that that! Anyone reply?plsss?

• Mel

why my vivo x5 touch pad doesn't work properly? when I do some typing a few second it jammed awhile , and then need to wait awhile for it to back to normal......just experience this after a year brought it and also after install emogimoticon , but I uninstall it already

• MrMax

Good phone I hoped but after a while no access to wifi - internet anymore sometimes after reset works for a few minutes ( mostly NOT) should not have bought this phone ( Chinese sh*t)

• hakkim

dingdong, 02 Oct 2015hello, may i know vivo x5 is the best phone compared to other ph... morebouht for my wife for the last 3 months, no lagging, no overheat, surf for about 4hrs daily, 20hrs whatsapp online battery lasts >20+hrs, marvellous BOTH camera, it makes me jealous. nice appearance inside out..

• Toot

ling, 01 Oct 2015vivo x5 phone is good phone or not???????The Best Phone

• ken

Used less than 2 weeks and problem starts to occur. Power button is not working. I cannot turn on and off the phone. Phone lags teribbly. My whatsapp does not work well. Regret buying this phone.

• dingdong

hello, may i know vivo x5 is the best phone compared to other phone brands. plus, does the battery life last longer at least 1 day and does it have overheat and lagging problem? so far that i read from previous post, some people feedback that the battery saving is satisfied but some don't. may i know is it worth to get vivo x5 or not. much thanks :)