vivo X50 Pro+

vivo X50 Pro+

good in camera and chipset.

But i see no speaker grill hole in the top of the phone.
So this is not stereo and has imbalance sound

Anonymous, 04 Jan 20211)Huawei Mate 40 Pro+ 2)Huawei Mate 40 Pro 3)Xiaomi M... morewow xiaomi and huawei do be killing it up there

devils468, 03 Jan 2021wait top[ 10 in dxomark, must take good photos then1)Huawei Mate 40 Pro+

2)Huawei Mate 40 Pro

3)Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra

4)Huawei P40 Pro

5)Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max

6)Apple iPhone 12 Pro

7)Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro

8)Vivo X50 Pro+

_____list of dxomark for today

must Vivo x30 pro be in the list(top 10)
but haven't tested by dxomark yet.

Anonymous, 03 Jan 2021yes for now...this is best phone of vivo with chinese Rom +... morewait top[ 10 in dxomark, must take good photos then

B34/B38/B39/B40/B41

4G FDD-LTE:
B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B12/B17

4G+:
1C/3C/39C/40C/41C/1A-3A/39A-41A/8A-41A/3A-41A/ 39A-41C/39C-41A/1A-3C/3A-41C/8A-41C/40D/ 41D

5G:
N1/N3/N41/N77/N78/N79

devils468, 31 Dec 2020is this their flagship lineup?yes for now...this is best phone of vivo with chinese Rom + google play
no global rom

when u face with a thing that doesn't get certified to be globally. u must figure that, this thing....u can call it very good stuff. in alibaba i found 12/256 for 845$ both blue/brown.
also u can find in dhgate too.
phone now in Top 10 of DXOMARK photography

Roy1312, 09 Dec 2020Where in the world has this particular phone launched? I c... moreit also exist in giztop, alibaba, cect-shop, aliexpress to delivery globally.
u can also purchase Screen Saver + Tempered Glass + Silicone Case inside it.
8/128
btw 817$ _ 900$

Roy1312, 09 Dec 2020Where in the world has this particular phone launched? I c... morein main website vivo chinese
they selling 8/256 for
5498 yuan = 841$
shop.vivo.com.cn/wap/product/10002842

& xiaomi selling
Mi 10 Ultra
8/128
5299 yuan = 811$
so 8/256 will have equal price with 8/256 of vivo

is this their flagship lineup?

Roy1312, 09 Dec 2020Where in the world has this particular phone launched? I c... moreIt was exclusive for China. I hope X60 Pro+ will be sold globally.

• Roy1312

Where in the world has this particular phone launched?
I can see only 3 models of Vivo X Series Phones on vivo website i.e X21, X50 & X50 PRO.

There's no X50 Pro+

Lmao , 05 Nov 2020No stereo speaker in 2020/21 at the price of 900 euro. Vivo... moreits 600 euros if im correct.

I got myself this one to Europe and after some fiddling, I must say this phone is fantastic! I love the size, the camera is outstanding and the leather backside makes this phone usable without a grippier body case. The phone allows you to replace the stock launcher (running Nova now and even recents menu works!) from settings. IDebloating required a bit of adb fiddling, but rooting was not needed. Also some apps should remain, for example you can de-install vivo gallery but then you cannot set a profile picture in contacts. Also I failed to replace the default phone and contacts app. Battery live is outstanding.
The downsides I have notices so far:
- no stereo speakers, but the single speaker is loud and clear
- screen is good, but has a bit of pinkish tint when tilting the view angle too much
- no band 20 for europe (but that hasn't been a problem for me so far as it's mustly rural areas)
- after coming from s7, I very often manage to click the back button instead of space when the keyboard is open, which is super annoying
- the Chinese iTheme app is nice, but I havent managed to add a payment method from europe so I can only choose free themes.
- you should have a phone that has a translate/camera app to navigate the chinese boot loader :)
- no wireless chargins in 2020
- punchhole (but really I thought that would be a bigger deal than it actually is)

Would I order a Chinese phone ever again? Well I'll be honest, a few times I thought it was a big mistake, as I was unable to get a new launcher working. Recent apps was not working, home button would always exit to stock launcher, no google discover etc. But now that I got everything working, I'm very very happy, not only have I paid 800e for a phone that would cost normally 1200e, but everything works and there is (almost) no Chinese left overs in the phone.

• Lmao

No stereo speaker in 2020/21 at the price of 900 euro. Vivo are you kidding me.

• Ken

Hanif Fikri, 20 Aug 2020Yup. They be like "No! no! no! You cant put sdcard, if... more"Oh, you have to pay extra if you want larger storage" - so I guess it's as good as any Apple the last decade 🙂

• Enok

Creepy camera... 8k camera but can shoot upto 30fps in all settings? Its a trash... Some midrange phones have 4k@60fps, 1080p@60fps/120fps...

• Bam

Agimat20, 08 Oct 2020Love the but no expandable memory slot bye!!!Using a mid ranger then selling for unreasonable price? Much expensive that flag ship! Lol! 😂

Better camera photo performance without gimbal? YT'ers weren't happy about the Pro.. Weird but cool.

• Thehopelessgeek

fasih, 02 Oct 2020I think gimble camera is not in this phone but in the previ... moreThis is a weird one.. no gimbal camera but better specs.🤔

• Agimat20

Love the but no expandable memory slot bye!!!