vivo X5Pro

vivo X5Pro

Best powerfull mobile

• Harry

Alshab, 27 Aug 2015someone please tell me, which one should I buy, Sony Xperia C4 o... moreHey buddy u can buy vivo x5pro

• vin

guys just tell me about vivox5pro camera clearity,speaker sound ,battrey heat up , hanging ,conectivity of bluetooth wi fi , n , how many time it takes to charge a battery ....plz reply soon

• anushka

I have purchased X5 Pro after using Vivo Xshot. There is a focusing issue in main camera. There is no pin point focus and at times it doesn't focus at all. There is no solution with service center also. May be later the bug can be removed by update.

• Amit

Anonymous, 12 Aug 2015Does it have LED Notification for Call & SMS and other Apps?... moreYes it supports.

• Noordhin

Vivo x5pro is so smooth
And good
But price range is high

• Mel

imran khan , 29 Aug 2015How is it...the phonethe design of the phone is nice and easy to use... however, there's some difficulties in sharing files or apps through Bluetooth unlike Huawei's phone... vivo iManager... I recommend tht not to trust the application much on cleaning up the phone... my apps are 'cleaned' and gone.. I have to reinstall everything... thankfully that my contacts and the others are still okay

• imran khan

How is it...the phone

Alshab, 27 Aug 2015someone please tell me, which one should I buy, Sony Xperia C4 o... moreDefo x5pro I have it.. but I don't have 615 version but mtk mt version which is faster..

• Alshab

someone please tell me, which one should I buy, Sony Xperia C4 or Vivo X5 Pro?

• katy

Anonymous, 22 Aug 2015How is the phone's performance, camera and battery life? Can it ... moreThe performances are great. Picture quality is good too. Battery life last for 1 1/2 days of heavy usage. Vivo is way better than Samsung as I'm using both. Samsung is lacking alot.

• Bilas

Please check specification. It has Octacore processor, not Quad Core.

• mohit

Phone is good but
Price should be less then 25 k

How is the phone's performance, camera and battery life? Can it make through a day of heavy usage? Does it take a long time to charge? Samsung A8 or this?

Does it has ambient light sensor & led notification?

Considering either this or huawei p8

• kaushal

supperb

• DIIPP

Ok ok not so as this price range

• SONI