vivo X60 Pro+

vivo X60 Pro+

Truedroid, 14 Apr 2021Right now, this is the best phone! Yeah, if you have extra ... moreI never saw any problems with the software. MIUI 12+ is actually pretty good imo (not even using a phone from them right now, but still, I have access to one). Software is an overrated part these days, as for me they are all the same at this point. Apart from that custom roms exist.

Anonymous, 08 Apr 2021When will you review it 😞😞 waiting since two weeksMe too, where is the review?

Anonymous, 13 Apr 2021Yeah lol, he was thinking that you praise xiaomi but this i... moreRight now, this is the best phone! Yeah, if you have extra 500 us, then go buy Xiaomi! And after 5-6 months you will sell it! Because miui sucks, it freezes, they have have just copy past trash phone! Stupid is the man who spends 1500 us for Xiaomi's craps and trashes

Alu Guru, 13 Apr 2021Vivo is an immature brand. If I spent that much I either go... moreScamsung and overpriced crapple are garbage truck van in the garage thrown by a man in the trash can
LoL, just kidding I really respect scamsung even tho it scam people so that no one call me a fanboy, I really respect also crapple for giving 700$ Worth phone at 1500$ but with an apple logo at the back and with old 60hz display that is worse that the one on poco f3

beep bop boop, 13 Apr 2021this is a Vivo, put on your glassesYeah lol, he was thinking that you praise xiaomi but this is a vivo phone, a crazy man hahaha,

Truedroid, 13 Apr 2021Go buy Xiaomi you are praising Xiaomi, go get that s..tthis is a Vivo, put on your glasses

• Alu Guru

Vivo is an immature brand. If I spent that much I either go with Apple or Samsung. What's special in this phone. Nothing. No waterproofing, only 50 mp camera. No stereo speakers. No earphones. Vivo thinks itself as a premium brand when in reality it is just a rip off chyne copycat. No thanks.

beep bop boop, 10 Apr 2021nice phoneGo buy Xiaomi you are praising Xiaomi, go get that s..t

nice phone

I got to say vivo is getting better by Time and this showing in their recent impressive releases.

Best camera 2021 in vivo flagship phone

Anonymous, 08 Apr 2021me toome too ;)

Anonymous, 08 Apr 2021When will you review it 😞😞 waiting since two weeksme too

If xiaomi is not going to internationally release the Mi 11 pro, I'm definitely going for vivo x60.

When will you review it 😞😞 waiting since two weeks

Its time to switch from Xiaomi to Vivo! Great Hardware, gimbal, ois, what ever you want it's there!

UniverseFulfilled, 28 Mar 2021The cloud is cool until you don't have service and you... moreBruh this is ridiculous like u can by earphones or earbuds and I don't know how 3.5mm Jack is useful because I'd I use headphones they always connect into the big thingy (I don't know what it is called)

phoneTECH, 29 Mar 2021I would like to know the same thing. Me too......Surely slo-mo of some description could have been implemented. Not a good judgement call by Vivo imo.

Anonymous, 04 Apr 2021with a nice camera setup, why not slow motion videography?My thoughts exactly. That could be a deal-breaker for me, pity. Apart from that, it's a lovely looking piece of kit with lots of great features and great software.

• LP