vivo X60 Pro+

vivo X60 Pro+

Saifmond Pearce, 04 Sep 2021Flagships in 2 weeks? Can you name them?It's the vivo x70 seires and the xiaomi 11t pro (not exactly a flagship but they might do a flash sale for the mi 11 pro)

captain fokou, 30 Aug 2021You will get a better main camera on the mi 11 pro but that... moreFlagships in 2 weeks? Can you name them?

Saifmond Pearce, 30 Aug 2021Well which one of the two has the better main camera? I... moreYou will get a better main camera on the mi 11 pro but that's it, the ultra wide and the telephoto will be afterthoughts. As I said if you value camera the most vivo x60 pro plus is the best option. Whichever you choose I have to tell you xiaomi and vivo will launch new flagships in 2 weeks so prices might drop.

captain fokou, 27 Aug 2021It depends on what you want. The vivo is more compact and i... moreWell which one of the two has the better main camera? I'm not into selfies that much so the front camera doesn’t matter. But i have some passion about mobile photography as well(although It's a side passion). My main focus is performance and battery, in which mi 11pro excells. So, should i just go for the mi 11pro? In specs it has tge bigger main sensor... But dk about the performance.

Saifmond Pearce, 27 Aug 2021Should i go for x60 pro+ or Mi 11 Pro? Both have similar pr... moreIt depends on what you want. The vivo is more compact and it has superior cameras. The mi 11 pro has a bigger brighter display with qhd resolution and a bigger battery with faster wired charging and wireless charging.

If you value cameras the most go with the vivo. If you use your phone for gaming, video consumption and sosial Media more go with the xiaomi.

Should i go for x60 pro+ or Mi 11 Pro? Both have similar prices in my area.

Anonymous, 19 Aug 2021oneplus 9 pro? lol Oneplus 9 pro is one of the best camera phones of the year. Check the reviews. Not the ones by the biased big tech reviewers who praise Samsung all the time, but the ones that actually research and use the phones features and not just sit down and talk about it for 10 minutes.

Phone Reviewer, 25 Jun 2021I would disagree with vivo having best camera. Maybe when c... moreoneplus 9 pro? lol

Its this fone have heating problem time gaming or camera and video recording because use sd888

Hello Guys, I want to buy Indian version (online) but I am out of India. How can I get one? Please anyone advise. Thanks

♥️♥️♥️

• VIVO FAN

vivo is the best phone ever

• J

MasterYu, 23 Jun 2021Have you used the phone? You have *no* idea. The Vivo i... moreYour wrong about the Zeiss. Nokia is using Zeiss optics

Mike, 29 Jun 2021Same opinion as many others. No headphone jack, no buy. An... moreI have always been on the side of wired earphones and hated cellphones whitout a 3.5mm jack but my boss gave me a set of Xiaomi Air 2 SE wireless earphones as a birthday present and if i being honest i dont miss my old earphones at all (was using some Panasonic in-ear earphones), this things sound amazing and last around 5 hours of playback, usually i dont use them all the time so they're always charged and the few times they have go 0% after some 15 minutes in the case gives me another 2 hours of playback, i dont usually use big headphones (aside from when im playing in my pc and those are USB-A) and i'm thinking lately to get some wireless headphones too, i dont have a problem with having bluetooth ON all day (my phone is a Poco x3 NFC and even like this it gives me 2 day of use between charges) so the switch to the Xiaomi air 2 SE was easy
And with your example of TV's all i can say if this: you dont see B/W TV's anymore because all the tech evolves, wired headphones are still better but it's becoming old tech, if anything USB-C to 3.5mm adapters are better because now cellphones have better sound codecs so my advice is to start testing wireless tech and see, if you can try the ones i'm using, this things are cheap, 30$/25€ for what i can see on google and with that price and you dont like it them sell it after, go with a open mind because they're really good

I really like this phone☺️

• Mike

Same opinion as many others. No headphone jack, no buy.
And to those, who state "use wireless headphones".
This is same as using a black and white, TV instead of 4k HDR.
So Asus ROG 5 or Sony Xperia . Thank god, there are still a few manufacturers, who don't follow the Apple shit strategies.

gb143, 27 Jun 2021one of the best selling flagship phones in China. Haters go... moreI'm not hating on this phone. I'm just talking about how much untapped potential this phone had because vivo had cut many corners to make it affordable.

• Scarpon

I really like this phone .... Can I get OTA updates since it's not supported in my county? Thanks in advance

• gb143

Phone Reviewer, 25 Jun 2021No waterproofing, no wireless charging, only 1080p display,... moreone of the best selling flagship phones in China. Haters gonna hate.

No waterproofing, no wireless charging, only 1080p display, importantly no stereo speakers, they compromised a lot for such an expensive phone, shame to see too since this phone had and still has a lot of potential with its camera and performance. This phone should have been the vanilla X60 pro and the real X60 pro+ should be like this phone but without the compromises I mentioned earlier.