vivo X70 Pro

vivo X70 Pro

Onion, 16 Feb 2022After updating to android 12... Bugs still there, none of t... morewhat bug?

• M
    • Mohsin
    • CbB
    • 05 May 2022

This Phone is very Good in Camera Performance ek num
    no One Beat this phone on Camera OR other performance

Just bought it today and only I can say I'm impressed, very lightweight and superior camera is everything I need :)

• Skb
        • 28 Apr 2022

ArT, 22 Apr 2022simple question. Should I buy vivo? Yes, please do.

• Skb
          • 28 Apr 2022

ArT, 22 Apr 2022simple question. Should I buy vivo? Yes, please do.

• S
            • Sazzad
            • XRD
            • 27 Apr 2022

ArT, 22 Apr 2022simple question. Should I buy vivo? Oviously it will be better deal in 600 USD

• k
              • kewin
              • ibq
              • 27 Apr 2022

i tested vivo x70 pro camera side by side with my old huawei mate 20 pro.
              both look very sharp image, vivo image looks brighter, meanwhile huawei looks richer in color. after checking the specs from gsmarena, noticed both using same aperture f1.8 but obviously vivo looks brighter.
              feel like my huawei mate 20 pro still can last for another 1 or 2 years.

• ArT
                • 8qh
                • 22 Apr 2022

simple question. Should I buy vivo?

Jemlim, 17 Apr 2022870 doesn't throttle that much as well.mtk dm1200 actually throttles less. where did u get that info from?

Anonymous, 17 Apr 2022benchmark wise dimensity 1200 is roughly compareable to 865... more870 doesn't throttle that much as well.

• tDP
                      • 17 Apr 2022

Jemlim, 01 Apr 2022For 1100 SGD you get mono speaker. Ridiculous. At least put... morebenchmark wise dimensity 1200 is roughly compareable to 865/870 as long the gpu keep up the high clock speed and not throttled down

• uRE
                        • 15 Apr 2022

Jemlim, 01 Apr 2022For 1100 SGD you get mono speaker. Ridiculous. At least put... moreIt's not they downgraded the chipset. It's just that Dimensity has better photography performance than snapdragon. Snapdragon mostly performs better in gaming and fairly in photography.

For 1100 SGD you get mono speaker. Ridiculous. At least put a hybrid one! And the chipset is only DM1200, downgraded from previous SD870.

• 7k3
                            • 24 Mar 2022

The Android 12 update has so many bugs that came with it I can't even use the phone properly the battery drained very quickly and the charging time got increased. The camera app also got really slow. Overall the Android 12 update is the worst I just got it booted back to the previous version. I think the best option available is this.

• R2D2
                              • ITk
                              • 24 Mar 2022

Darknoor, 24 Mar 2022I wanted to buy this as a camera phone, because my 11T pro ... moreThe camera performed the same way as GSMarena has reviewed. At first, the quality of pics sucked as there was lot of noise. It has gotten way better with updates. The clarity has improved substantially as there is a lot of difference. There is no noise in the pics. The only module I'm not impressed with is the periscope. Maybe the phone you checked out wasn't updated.

• A
                                • Ajit gupta
                                • YQI
                                • 24 Mar 2022

When i purchased phone..it was operating smoothly..
                                After the latest update came in last month as i updated phone..it start lagging very badly...
                                I request you to release an update which will help every x70 pro users

R2D2, 19 Mar 2022Most telephoto are mostly gimmick? Good joke. Yes. x70 pro ... moreI wanted to buy this as a camera phone, because my 11T pro is superb except the camera which is just ok.
                                  After seeing the camera comparison here (and trying it at the store) I can't believe this thing is marketed for its camera.
                                  It is not good... what is wrong here? Am I missing something?

• R2D2
                                    • ITk
                                    • 19 Mar 2022

Sam808, 18 Mar 2022I think most phones tele photo lens is a gimmic. Basically ... moreMost telephoto are mostly gimmick? Good joke. Yes. x70 pro has real telephoto and periscope and cropping main sensor details are not equal to periscope or telephoto. It has real lens and not a gimmick.

• M
                                      • Mr. Rajput
                                      • 7k0
                                      • 19 Mar 2022

Hello

I am using vivo x70 pro . I am facing lagging problem in portrait mode and calling interface after update of Android 12. Please resolve my problem. And also today I am facing screen blinking issue

• S
                                        • Sam808
                                        • HXa
                                        • 18 Mar 2022

I think most phones tele photo lens is a gimmic. Basically a cropped version of the main camera and oversampled. I'm not sure about X70 pro but someone can crop the main picture to 12 or 8mp and compare the results to confirm whether there is any noticeable difference at all!