vivo Y11

vivo Y11

• Prince

sgpn, 11 Sep 2016hi, I am not able to insert second sim in the provided space. T... moreThat sim slot is for micro sim
The sim you are trying to insert in the slot can't be inserted
You can go to any shop and convert your sim into micro sim

• Prince

Mani vvm, 08 Sep 2016while touching my vivo y11 mobile, there is a white colored dot ... moreGo to settings then more settings and then go to developer options and stop "show touches"

• sgpn

hi,
I am not able to insert second sim in the provided space. The space is small as compared to sim. What is the use of dual sim then?

• PRASHANT

Sir shear it app is no parmition to the sd card in vivo y 11

• Mohit

Sir plz tell me how to stop I manager in vivo y11

• Mani vvm

while touching my vivo y11 mobile, there is a white colored dot appearing along the touching area. How to avoid it??

• Pankaj

It gets heated when I use more than 15to20minutes and while playing games after 10to 15 minutes.Anybody is having solution for this

• purushu

bobby, 18 Aug 2016my phone is not root I try with app like kingroot,kingoroot but ... morehi bobby first u download kingoroot app in chrome browser then install the app after go to ur phone setting then open developer option then on usb debugging after root ur phone

bobby, 18 Aug 2016my phone is not root I try with app like kingroot,kingoroot but ... moreKingo root will work

waste phone dont bye this, its too much heating with out any using...........!

• bobby

my phone is not root I try with app like kingroot,kingoroot but show errors what can I do? plese give me solution

• Shubham sahu

Amazing phone.

in my mobile vivo y11 ,if photos are more than 100 than the photos of sd card automatically showing error and not displayed . what should i do in this case ,how can i get my photos .

• princy

AnonD-558546, 10 Jul 2016It can be rooted by kingroot but cant increase ramYrr my vivo y11 is not rooting in any way yrr

• how

my pokemon go is keep stucking on niantic in my vivo y11 why which has 4.4.2

• suraj

Apps are not installing why??

• Ashish

Plz tell me can I upgarde my vivo y11 kitvkat version. to. lolipop. And. can I ply. POKEMON GO GAME. on. my vivo y11 mobile.....Its. sooooo. Hanging. plzz. Suggest

VIVO USER, 02 Jul 2016How can I update my v11 to android lollipop? Is it possible? C... moreIt can be rooted by kingroot but cant increase ram

• m.nigama

Worst mobile in the world apps are not downloading at all its the worst company I have ever seen I am reqvesting u to not to buy this mobile

• shahrukh

VIVO USER, 02 Jul 2016How can I update my v11 to android lollipop? Is it possible? C... moreno dear its not possible because vivo y11 is not supported OTG feature and does not increase RAM virsion...