vivo Y12

Jagadishmalipura2018, 09 Oct 2020Vivo y 12Micromax q965

• Jagadishmalipura2018

Vivo y 12

• Farid

Charge capacity very good but camera /photo quality is not good.

Bough Y12 last week, Battery last 2 days on normal usage, Finger print sensor very fast unlocking, Speaker not good, Totally good

• Al Amin

Anonymous, 04 Jul 2020please can anyone help me how to enable notification panel/... moreIt really doesn't work on the phone.

Bad phone. Becomes hot too fast.

I smash this phone because simple to hot and lag

Suman, 17 Jul 2020Android 10 update for vivo y12?No

It's an entry level phone after all, what do you guys expect? Should go for at least mid range if you guys want a better experience in all aspects.

• Nickname

This is very useless product in the world because it has good look but not good performance.when I started screen recording then this device lagging and hanging and the sound quality is mixing bad while the screen recording is starting.

Camera & sound quality very bad.low light camera very very bad.totally lost my money.

• Vivo

GOOD phone

Very Bad camera.

Photo live not working after android updated.

• Garuks

After using it for 9 months I found this y12 has a nice and quality camera with its price, durable battery, for games like pubg it is also so smooth, not hanging, not hot and lasts a long time, I recommend.

• Suman

Android 10 update for vivo y12?

• Minhaj

Camera quality is too low to imagine.

• Rahid

I couldn't play my best video game pes 2020 because of crashing. The worst phone I ever used

• PURWANTO

Anonomous, 15 Jun 2020Phone is good but camera is not goodvivo y12 20

please can anyone help me how to enable notification panel/quick functions tools on top of the phone