vivo Y12

vivo Y12

Oooo nice

Joe, 24 Apr 2022Nice phoneNo

• 123ok

Anonymous, 27 Oct 2021When you update it on Android 11 did it erase your files/data ?Noo

• Joe

anymous, 27 Dec 2021Y12 bad security and privacy because i put my face as my p... moreThats funny

• Joe

Nice phone

Good

• Natasya

it sucks. lags so bad. the new update is just horrible. my parents got me this bc my old phone are not working anymore. its my first new phone they bought so i was happy just to see my sisters get my parent's old phones and my other siblings old phones and is 100% better than this horrible phone honestly. waste of money and time, don't buy it. there are cheaper (even second handed phones) that are more worth it than this. get some cheap high quality phones than this low quality that doesnt fit the price at all phone.

Kai, 05 Sep 2021I've been using this for almost a year,some people say... moreprobably you have rooted it to get maximum performance possible or are you still using funtouch os??

if you own this phone, do not update to android 11 or else it will lag like crazy. if its too late then you have to downgrade to original android, but it will erase everything.

Anonymous, 06 Mar 2022Thanks bro for the information...That is true. Not worth buying. Too laggy

Asghar , 12 Dec 2021Its ram is very slow and hang on too less apps. Also the me... moreThanks bro for the information...

• meso

this phone i think good compare to other same level phone..

• anymous

Y12
bad security and privacy because i put my face as my password
when my kids answer the call,my phone can open any apps without enter the password

• Asghar

Its ram is very slow and hang on too less apps. Also the memory is fack because my shows only 14Gb free out of 32 even i restored my moblie. So i suggest not to buy this phone and save your money and time

• Raisyah

Anonymous, 26 Nov 2021Its a very bad phone. It started hanging after 8 months of ... moreVivoy12

Its a very bad phone. It started hanging after 8 months of use and after Android 11 update it restarts automaticly, this phone has a lot of lagging issue. Battery is great and camera is satisfactory but the OS has a lot of bugs.

Anonymous, 23 Nov 2021I regret updated it into 11 , I can't use my 4g nowHow we can fix it? I want to turn it back to its old version

I regret updated it into 11 , I can't use my 4g now

it work fine before i update my y12 to android11 . i really regret it.

Anonymous, 27 Oct 2021When you update it on Android 11 did it erase your files/data ?no
my files is fine when i update it