vivo Y69

vivo Y69

Thats my phone on 2018 I like this phone and this is good processor i played pubg and Gta san andreas and PPSSPP are good performance Really nice i am using this 2020

My vivo Y69's camera is not good, how will I fix it?

• Pogi

My vivoY69 have a problem on rear camera. Its not focusing, blurred only. Help me how to fix it

M3rZ, 01 May 2020Guys i Have advice for you if ur a gamer download quickshor... moreWhere to download quickshortcut from. How does it help

Guys i Have advice for you if ur a gamer download quickshortcut then if its install on ur y69 SEARCh game then click setting there is a Game mode chose the first one Ur welcome

Anyone Els Has HeAtINg IssUes??
CuZ I HaVe

• Y69?

still nice

• teaK

Reality, 11 Jul 2019It's natural for 3000 mah battery to last for 6 hours.. dep... moreits already 2019 and the battery is still strong it can last for 10hrs without playing online games. i only used youtube for 1hr and that's it. 10hrs is yours.

Nice

• Mundee05

Anonymous, 23 Oct 2019y69? nicenice

• tarak

super mobile , and excellent performace, and strong body

y69? nice

• Ppi

• Blackpink

my phoneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
ayeeee, ayeeeee

• Reality

Harlaown, 14 Oct 2018After 1 year using now the battery drain very fast , from 1... moreIt's natural for 3000 mah battery to last for 6 hours.. depends how you use it.. You may activate low battery mode on the settings to prevent extra running apps in the background.

• onepiece

I'm a vivo y69 user and I love this phone i don't regret choosing this phone because it's satisfy me. I never experience hanging while playing i love the audio and the feature too..

• Shailesh maurya

In my phone vivo y69. In this phone problems hanging, suddenly network disappear and also switched off.

Please give me suggestion how to manage this problem

• Suresh

My Vivo Y69 model is damage my ears, Because i have no speaking without earphone. my ears is more paining on calling.

Third quality phone battery backup and phone feature are low

• Shweya

I m using y69 for 9 month i have prob with battery its battary discharge so fast even i stop running app in back ground nothing work 😑 that phon not pass one year and battery already draning