vivo Y69

vivo Y69

• teaK

Reality, 11 Jul 2019It's natural for 3000 mah battery to last for 6 hours.. depends ... moreits already 2019 and the battery is still strong it can last for 10hrs without playing online games. i only used youtube for 1hr and that's it. 10hrs is yours.

Nice

• Mundee05

Anonymous, 23 Oct 2019y69? nicenice

• tarak

super mobile , and excellent performace, and strong body

y69? nice

• Ppi

• Blackpink

my phoneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
ayeeee, ayeeeee

• Reality

Harlaown, 14 Oct 2018After 1 year using now the battery drain very fast , from 12pm(8... moreIt's natural for 3000 mah battery to last for 6 hours.. depends how you use it.. You may activate low battery mode on the settings to prevent extra running apps in the background.

• onepiece

I'm a vivo y69 user and I love this phone i don't regret choosing this phone because it's satisfy me. I never experience hanging while playing i love the audio and the feature too..

• Shailesh maurya

In my phone vivo y69. In this phone problems hanging, suddenly network disappear and also switched off.

Please give me suggestion how to manage this problem

• Suresh

My Vivo Y69 model is damage my ears, Because i have no speaking without earphone. my ears is more paining on calling.

Third quality phone battery backup and phone feature are low

• Shweya

I m using y69 for 9 month i have prob with battery its battary discharge so fast even i stop running app in back ground nothing work 😑 that phon not pass one year and battery already draning

• Asnad Ali

Anon, 24 Oct 2018My vivo y69 is 5 months old. I have an issue in using wifi. It c... morechange the Software or install any custom rom

• Anon

My vivo y69 is 5 months old. I have an issue in using wifi. It crashes. Please help me. Thanks

Harlaown, 14 Oct 2018After 1 year using now the battery drain very fast , from 12pm(8... moreIt's probably your background apps. If it's running in the background yep it will drain your battery.

After 1 year using now the battery drain very fast , from 12pm(80%) to 6.30pm(39%), anyone have this problem?

i m using Vivo y69 fr last 1 year..
nd still the cnfigurations r way updtd than the new phone in market. infct it recreates something new services every time i updt my phone... thats smthng great. umm a happy vivo user...

Mark, 20 Sep 2018Just want to ask which is more better Vivo Y69 or Samsung J7 Primego for Samsung j7 for quality dependability vivo is pure Chinese own company quality of their product is questionable

• Mark