vivo Y69

• Blackpink

my phoneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
ayeeee, ayeeeee

• Reality

Harlaown, 14 Oct 2018After 1 year using now the battery drain very fast , from 1... moreIt's natural for 3000 mah battery to last for 6 hours.. depends how you use it.. You may activate low battery mode on the settings to prevent extra running apps in the background.

• onepiece

I'm a vivo y69 user and I love this phone i don't regret choosing this phone because it's satisfy me. I never experience hanging while playing i love the audio and the feature too..

• Shailesh maurya

In my phone vivo y69. In this phone problems hanging, suddenly network disappear and also switched off.

Please give me suggestion how to manage this problem

• Suresh

My Vivo Y69 model is damage my ears, Because i have no speaking without earphone. my ears is more paining on calling.

Third quality phone battery backup and phone feature are low

• Shweya

I m using y69 for 9 month i have prob with battery its battary discharge so fast even i stop running app in back ground nothing work 😑 that phon not pass one year and battery already draning

• Asnad Ali

Anon, 24 Oct 2018My vivo y69 is 5 months old. I have an issue in using wifi.... morechange the Software or install any custom rom

• Anon

My vivo y69 is 5 months old. I have an issue in using wifi. It crashes. Please help me. Thanks

Harlaown, 14 Oct 2018After 1 year using now the battery drain very fast , from 1... moreIt's probably your background apps. If it's running in the background yep it will drain your battery.

After 1 year using now the battery drain very fast , from 12pm(80%) to 6.30pm(39%), anyone have this problem?

i m using Vivo y69 fr last 1 year..
nd still the cnfigurations r way updtd than the new phone in market. infct it recreates something new services every time i updt my phone... thats smthng great. umm a happy vivo user...

Mark, 20 Sep 2018Just want to ask which is more better Vivo Y69 or Samsung J... morego for Samsung j7 for quality dependability vivo is pure Chinese own company quality of their product is questionable

• Mark

Just want to ask which is more better Vivo Y69 or Samsung J7 Prime

Ramjith, 04 Feb 2018Can any1 tell me vivo y69 has got font change option in se... moreCan any 1 explain why do font size suddenly change? Lately when i used to text someone, accidentally my vivoy69 fell down on the couch(bed) and it so happened that the font size change without doing or changing the settings or size of it. Hope someone could help me to cope up with this problem.

• Abinraj

My first 4g android phone before buying this I was little worried about the phone but after using it I am in love with this phone it is the best phone for youth......

• taekook

I think this phone is great for me.The fingerprint scanner responds quickly, the face unlock feature and the camera.Im very satisfied about this phone Thumbs up for y69

• Dxperts99

This unit is totally lit but now this vivoy69 is phased out .now i'm so lucky buy this vivo classic phone's 10|10 :)

• khan